See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2017

My room, while small I have stayed here in the past and would not have given a "very good" rating. Since my last stay, cleanliness has improved substantially. Bed was very comfortable although pillows could use some help.

Having HOWLEY'S Restaurant right next door is a real savior . . . remembered from last visit . . . excellent food and service while not pricey. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Back 2 story bldg is the quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Upon arrival I went to wash my hands and discovered they booked a room with NO soap... I called the front desk and they finally came to the room and handed me some crappy shampoo... ?? I guess if you want to wash up you have to Bring Your Own Soap... ?? In addition, there was no plastic bag for the ice bucket, YUCK!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Great Deal for this area and owners were very polite.Hotel room was very clean and comfortable.The hotel
is in a very good location.Many things to do nearby and very close to beach.I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for reasonable rates and safe location.The room I stayed in was 126 .

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Very clean! Small, quiet fridge and TV, but no microwave. The bed was VERY comfortable. The room was very quiet. Good water pressure and good water, but it took a while for hot water to get to the faucets. Staff was both kind and helpful. It was an older motel, but it was obviously renovated to very good standards.
It felt like a safe area of town. Only a couple of miles from the beach.

Room Tip: Upstairs room in the back was so quiet I thought I was at home.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Proper motel like you see in the films. Fine for a night or 2 clean enough. Location not great but it did for us. Nothing wrong with it. Staff very nice. Just your average motel. Rooms had Hairdryer and fridge. Parking a little tight. Nice little diner next door.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family