“Enjoyed our Christmas dinner”
Review of Table 26

Table 26
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 26 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 757 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$17 - US$39
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Belvedere Road
Description: Located in the heart of the historical Mango Promenade district and two blocks south of the Norton Museum, Table 26 is a Neighborhood restaurant with Global cuisine in a sophisticated, casual setting. With exceptionally delicious comfort food dishes to bring you back to the basics of Global cuisine, this unique neighborhood eatery has a full-service bar and complimentary valet. Hours are as follows; Lunch is served daily from 11:30 to 2pm with Brunch on Sunday's beginning at 10:30. Dinner is 4:30 to 10:00pm Sunday thru Wednesday and Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4:30 to 11:00-pm Join us for HAPPY HOUR seven days a week beginning at 4:30 to 6:30!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Saw this restaurant on Check Please...We made reservations to have 'Christmas dinner' here. The restaurant is very nice - the people were friendly and the menu had a nice selection.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Four adults and 2 twelve year olds had a great experience. Food was delicious and service was excellent. The appetizers were wonderful, but small portions and very costly!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We have been to Table 26 on several occasions and while the food has always been good the service can be erratic. This time it was almost perfect. This may have been because it was out of season and the restaurant wasn’t full or they may have been firing on all cylinders. In any event we all enjoyed our meal and while we had to ask for water several times that was the extent of our problem.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended but did not appeal to us. The pork chop was quite large and totally raw when I cut into it. The cooked it further and smothered it in a very uninteresting sauce. The succotash served under it was fresh and quite good.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

My wife and I had dinner at Table 26 with another couple recently. My wife and I have been there many times before, but it was the other couple's first time. I wrote a review a few years ago, but we've been back many times since then so it's time for an update.

I made reservations on OpenTable, for a Saturday night. The restaurant has complimentary valet parking, but we managed to find a nearby spot on the street.

We've always enjoyed the food and service at Table 26. The service, provided by Yosvani, was great as usual, and most of the food was great, except for my dinner, the Latitude Dog. This was a new menu item, described as "10 oz. Smoked Beef Sausage, 3-Bean Chili, Cheddar, House-made Coleslaw, Sauerkraut" and it came with fries. It seemed pretty expensive for a hot dog at $26, but given my previous experience here I figured it was something special and decided to try it; that turned out to be a mistake. The Latitude Dog was a very ordinary beef sausage covered with a cheese chili mix, and difficult to eat by hand. I did not enjoy it, and didn't finish it. Definitely not worth $26. Although the menu mentioned coleslaw, I didn't see any on the sandwich and none was served separately (not that it would have mattered).

The other items that were ordered were the Ahi Tuna Poke appetizer, the Burrata & Tomato salad, the Lobster Mac & Cheese, and the fish of the day; all of those were very good. We also had cocktails and glasses of wine, which were good too. We had no room for dessert.

I tried to submit feedback to the restaurant about my meal, rather than mentioning it in a public review, since this was the first time I haven't enjoyed my meal at Table 26. I wanted to provide the feedback in writing, and since the restaurant has no e-mail address, I used both Facebook and Twitter to send them messages; I didn't receive any response, so I decided to write a review here, hoping the restaurant would actually see it.

I can't give Table 26 the highest rating for this review, given my experience, and if this had been my first time there, it might have been my last. I don't know if the Latitude Dog is usually better than the one I had, but I'm certainly not going to try it again to find out. Nevertheless, I still love this place, and will definitely be back.

3  Thank DeeEss
ozzieeddie204, Owner at Table 26, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dee Ess,

We greatly appreciate the time in writing a social media review. Your review truly expresses what we aim to do at Table 26 and that is to deliver the very best in hospitality. In regards to our new menu item the Latitude Dog. It is a new item and was a huge hit during the 4Th of July holiday week. by popular demand it wen on the menu. We have shared you review with the chef your comments and will take it with great consideration. We hope to see you very soon.

Eddie and Ozzie