“First visit. It was a treasure trove of delicious food”

Tulipan Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 17 Bakeries in West Palm Beach
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my first visit to Tulipan Bakery & Cafe. I enjoyed it so much. Had and egg sandwich with bacon and cheese on a croissant. It was more than I could finish. The cortadito was excellent. I will be back.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I am not a big cake eater, but my wife wanted to buy a cake for someone's birthday so we stopped here. The cake was outstanding. The creamy frosting was melt in your mouth good. And the cake was very moist and tasty. I was very tempted to have a second helping.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Perfect cafe con leech, freshly made. The best Guava and cheese pastries that I have had in the Palm Beach area.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Best Cafe con Leche and great freshly baked pastries and empanada. Stop here every day to get my day perked up. Great staff.

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Awesome bakery with plenty of options. Lots of delicious sweets and fresh baked goods to choose from. Cuban coffee is also a must. Sandwiches are another nice option. Food was fresh and tasty. Wish they had inside seating, but location is a bit small for that. Other than that, loved it and will certainly be back.