“Best Empanads”

Tulipan Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 16 Bakeries in West Palm Beach
Reviewed June 9, 2017

love the empanads. I could eat them breakfast lunch and diner.I sometimes serve the at brunches and they are always a hit and the coffee is out of this world.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

A small place. But it's busy and for a good reason. The food pastry's are great. It is run by Spanish speaking people but they'll get you want you want. I purchased a cheese pastry that was warm, crispy, and moist. My girl picked up a coffee that was great. We came back and picked up more things that were great.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Great place to get pastelitos; in and out very quickly. Unfortunately they do not have a sitting area where you could enjoy your coffee and breakfast

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my first visit to Tulipan Bakery & Cafe. I enjoyed it so much. Had and egg sandwich with bacon and cheese on a croissant. It was more than I could finish. The cortadito was excellent. I will be back.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I am not a big cake eater, but my wife wanted to buy a cake for someone's birthday so we stopped here. The cake was outstanding. The creamy frosting was melt in your mouth good. And the cake was very moist and tasty. I was very tempted to have a second helping.