“Never Disappointing....... Enjoyed the Music too”

E.R. Bradley's Saloon
Ranked #82 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$16 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flagler
Description: Established in 1984, E.R. Bradley"s is a Palm Beach tradition. Located on the Intracoastal waterway, E.R. Bradley's offers you delicious meals, beautiful views and palmy breezes with reasonable prices. Whether a romantic dinner for two or an office party of friends, E.R. Bradley's is sure to make your experience one to remember!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I can personally attest to the three visits in the past two years, there has never been a disappointing dinner for me or my family. My last visit was today and we enjoyed some new and old things .
First the old, the food. . Delicious and tasty as it was in the past. Service, the best. Never over indulging or missing in action. Additional requests , i.e more napkins, missing fork, another round of drinks,etc, were handle swiftly and executed in a routine manner.
Our meal choices were, Hamburger sliders, Caesar Salad and Arugula Salad with Strawberries. Both salads were ordered with chicken, Mac and Cheese and Plain Classic Bradley's Hamburger were the other meals ordered. The slider hamburger eater said it was the best he has eaten in Florida.
Our waitress was friendly, carried light conversation well, and was prompt on meal delivery and checking in with us without being overbearing.
Now the New. We stayed long enough to here the Music duo start the evening festivities
They were really good. Very appropriate for the layback casual atmosphere and and style of Bradley's .
If you have never been here before, it is worth your time to try it. I have 3 times and will be back for the fourth.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Drinks were expensive including draft beer. Slad was great..a little small but fresh and tasty. Oysters we're fanatastic! Fresh and big. Tasted like the ocean but not fishy at all!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A West Palm Beach restaurant close to water; there were many others in this Rosemary-Clamatis L-shaped walk, or take the free trolley. The food was nothing in particular to brag about. I had fish tacos and the tacos were ... soggy. The service was ok ... Not one in particular that I would return.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I am not sure which was worse, the service or the food. I think most likely the service wins this award. I went with my family (three adults) for a nice Sunday afternoon lunch. We sat down and were greeted immediately and that's the last time anything happened immediately. I ordered a beer, daughter a frozen drink, and my wife a water which arrived pretty quickly, however I asked for a glass for my beer which I had to remind our server twice about and finally received it about 20 minutes later. At this point my beer was not so cold. She took our order and the waiting game began, about 45-50 minutes later our food finally arrived. One would think waiting 50 minutes for food it would be the most extravagant meal of your life with no errors. However this was not the case. My daughter ordered fish tacos with fries and received black beans and rice instead. She informed the server who delivered the food that she had asked for fries and was told the fries would be right out. As you can guess the fries never showed. She tried to catch the waitress to check on the fries but she too never appeared. I ordered the conch fritters which was a waste of money more dough than conch. My wife had chicken quesadillas and for the price she wasn't impressed. Finally about 20 minutes into our meal a manager (not the server) stopped by to check how we were doing, we vocalized our complaints. He offered my daughter fries (which still never showed), which she declined because at that point we had all began finishing out meals. He apologized for the delay saying the kitchen is very slow (my response would be to hire more cooks), and comped me a beer. The server never appeared until we had empty plates for about 10 minutes in front of us and asked if we were finished. Never once did she check on us and how our food was. My daughter worked in the service industry for over 10 years and was completely appalled by the service and lack of care.
Every server always starts at 20% in my book and we go up or down from there depending. Never in my 62 years have I ever not tipped, today for the first time in my life I left a penny tip. I never thought this would happen, but never say never.
I understand that places can be busy and that service can be slow, but the lack of interest and care on part of the server was unbelievable. I would stay away unless you like slow crappy service and bland food.

1  Thank chop-chop-1
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is a consistently good place. The location is very beautiful on a sunny day across the street from the intercostal and a Marina. And they are open late at night. Extremely convenient with free valet parking, always fast and courteous. Cudos to Luis for working hard and great attitude. Service has been great. I'm new to the area so let's see if the good service is always present. Interesting menu. Hope to try breakfast soon. On the weekend they open up their outdoor space even further to the grassy corner. Looks like fun. I had a shrimp and avacodo bowl twice it was so good. My friend had the ruben sandwhich and liked it. Fries were awesome. On another note we had to send something back for lack of flavor and the manager came over to help, which he did, but he was slightly condescending and curt, with more than one of his comments. But I won't hold his attitude against every thing else that was good on more than one occasion. This is a relaxing and fun environment. Beautiful views on sunny days.