“Simply outstanding!”

Ranked #113 of 759 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Tried the mojitos and sangria... They were fabulous. The milanesa and the ropa vieja were outstanding. Condimented and cooked to perfection. The cafe con leche was just right. Highly recommended and will be coming back. The menu is not too extensive yet it has the right balance of dishes to satisfy your desire for Latin food.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and delicious flavor. I ate today special surf and turf, churrasco, shrimps and lobster. My husband ate top shoulder “bistec de palomilla. Shared a Cuban Tamal with pork. Everything was excellent. 5 stars.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Such an old world restaurant with class, real character to this restaurant. Cannot complain about any meal I've had. The service depends on what waiter you get and how busy they are. I love the lunch specials, their chicken dishes are great. Lunch specials always come with rice beans and plantains which makes it extra special.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

My husband and I wanted a special lunch after I picked him up at the airport so we headed here. We started with the basket of buttered Cuban bread. Beyond sinful! My husband had the Cuban steak and I had the pork and onions. Both were delicious with yellow rice, black beans and plantains. Service was excellent too.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

We live this place. Always wonderful specials and reasonably priced. Fresh seafood most nights. Close to West Palm Beach airport (PBI)