“Good food but noisy place”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #147 of 743 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Ate here on a Friday afternoon and was seated promptly. I ordered the broiled flounder with a salad and broccoli for the sides with water to drink. The fish was very good along with the salad and broccoli. They were doing some type of repair work in the back or on the roof while I was eating which was very.loud and pretty much ruined the relaxing atmosphere I like while eating.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Red Lobster in West Palm Beach is great. It was clean, staff was proficient and friendly, and the food was so tasty. We come back again and again.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Heard this is a good place to have seafood and it isn’t wrong! Tried their ultimate seafood plate and their steak too. Sooo good! Especially their biscuits, yumm!
Their a little pricey which is something that you should really expect from a seafood restaurant but it’s definitely worth it!

Reviewed January 23, 2018

We stop for lunch and we were pleasantly surprised.

The lunch specials were very good and the service was excellent. The waiter that served us was really fast and he checked multiple time to make sure we had all we needed. He even came after us in the parking because my son had forgot his cap on a chair and he saw it quickly enough to give it back to us.

I would recommend this place.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I choose beef and lobster for lunch and it was really good. The service was acceptable, however I think the restaurant is losing its way.