“Pretty decent spot”

Add it.
Dumplin
Ranked #235 of 759 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

Visited this place a few times in July and it was pretty consistent. Decent menu or and good variety of island style drinks. Will continue to visit and explore the menu.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

Great authentic Jamaican Cuisine and Pastries all at affordable prices. You can not go wrong with Dumplin!

Reviewed September 5, 2014

Small and one of the best eateries,close to Hawthorn Suites.The prices are quite inexpensive for the quality and the service is excellent.Also I was able to bring some of that great food home to my friends,I had bragged how good it tasted.Needless to say they enjoyed the food as much as I have and will continue when I travel to West Palm Beach,FL.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Nothing to dislike about this great food spot.Ate here last year and made a point to eat here this trip.Any time we visit West Palm beach we will eat at Dumplin.

1  Thank James T