“The steady stream of diners tells it all”
Review of Dumplin

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dumplin
Ranked #235 of 759 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Needed to get a bite before catching a flight from PBI. Dumpling popped up as being nearby. Don’t miss it tucked into an aging strip of small businesses. The food is worth the search. It’s Jamaica at its best. All the standards are available-curry, jerk, brown served with all the fixings-rice & peas, cabbage, plantains.

Portions are large. Be sure and take advantage of the offer of gravy on the rice. Staff is welcoming and helpful. Most folks get their orders to go, but there is limited seating available. While we were eating, there was a constant stream of customers picking up orders. This place is all about the food.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

As per my trip to Florida every year,my must eat place is Dumplin.As usual I bring my cooler to carry food back home.My sister is always waiting for her share.The prices are great,the food and service.This is my must stop and eat.Stop in and enjoy the best Jamaican food in the area.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Love their oxtails, when I can't get them from my mother! Everything I've tried has been good so far. Only complaint that I have is they never seem to have any beef patties available.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for take out after reading reviews over the other Jamaican place around the corner. Foods good. My buddy didnt feel like eating chicken with the bone in. Hes a sucker bc i picked up the bone and the chicken fell right off the bone.

Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

I've been going to this restaurant for years I've never had a issue. I mostly order the same thing ox tails rice and peas with extra gravy. I recommend trying it's really good!!!!