“Cannot get enough of Crazy! But go early.”
Review of Crazy Buffet

Crazy Buffet
Ranked #137 of 770 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$18 - US$18
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: An upscale seafood and sushi restaurant, Asian Crazy Buffet, offers a spectacular array of quality food & service at an attractive price. Located at 2030 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL, Crazy Buffet is the ideal place to enjoy an all you can eat buffet and elegant and vibrant ambiance with your friends, families and business associates. In addition to a wide assortment of sushi and sashimi, we offer famous Peking duck, a variety of seafood, including snow crab legs, oysters, Claim, Shrimp and much more.
Reviewed June 10, 2017

OK, I guess this makes me an addict, and I am ready to go again in less than a week. So much so that I will forego breakfast and lunch to make the buffet even more of a special event in the day. So, just what is it about Crazy? Well, if you are a seafood nut, as in sashimi, sushi, lobster claws, shrimp cooked in every imaginable way, you will have a hard time deciding where to start. Fortunately this is a buffet so your only real decision is whether you want your cooked seafood before your raw seafood. But beware that certain items, like the lobster claws, tend to go rather quickly, so based on my experience one would want to show up before 7:00 if you want to crack some claws. I am at the stage now where I will not dive into the other selections - and there are many - fish, steak, ribs, chicken, noodles, salads, fruit - in all sorts of preparations. I leave those for the non-shellfish and non-raw fish eaters. The sushi/sashimi bar does a fantastic job of keeping items fresh and available - they definitely deserve the tips that they receive - I have never seen them idle behind the counter. But I hope that this review is not too glowing - just leave some lobster claws if you get there earlier than I do.

Date of visit: June 2017
triptse, Public Relations Manager at Crazy Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Hi. Marshall
Thanks for loving our food and place, we look forward to seeing you soon again, have a nice trip.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Two friends and I were in the WPB area and one suggested Crazy Buffet. He described it as much better than the Chinese Buffet in Stuart. Boy was he right - vast choices to choose from and fresh food. The peel and eat shrimp was large and fresh, my friends had the steamed king crab which they raved about. The sushi bar was large and full of choices. Will go back and the value is great. Service was good as well.

Hi.
Thanks for loving our food and service, we look forward to seeing you soon again, have a nice trip.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

We took a family of eight to this buffet and they had a great selection of oysters clams crab legs sushi sashimi bunch of Chinese food and American food and a decent dessert selection Donely thing I wish they had more is a bigger selection of seafood and other things place was packed, but I had better but for the price you can't complain

Date of visit: May 2017
triptse, Public Relations Manager at Crazy Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Hi.
Thanks for loving our food and place, we will continue to do better for your feedback, looking forward to seeing you again, have a nice trip.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I'm not a big fan of Chinese restaurants but this one in particular is my favorite one to visit when coming to florida.

Date of visit: May 2017
triptse, Public Relations Manager at Crazy Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Hi.
Thanks for loving our place, we look forward to seeing you again, have a nice day.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Crazy Buffet. Miles of Sushi, Sashimi, Cold Shrimps, Mussels and Oysters. Hot ribs, fish and beef along with another mile of Chinese Food, Soups and Fried Spring Rolls and Chicken Wings. Finally cakes, ice cream, cookies and fruit for dessert. Oh, I forgot to mention the salad bar. Great deal, nice restaurant and nice staff. Lobster and Crabs Legs at dinner. All for under 20 bucks.

Date of visit: April 2017
triptse, Public Relations Manager at Crazy Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Hi.
Thanks for loving our food and sharing experience, we will continue to do better for your suggestion. We look forward to seeing you again, have a nice trip.