“Who doesn't like Dairy Queen?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
West Palm Beach Dairy Queen
Ranked #16 of 24 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Great ice cream spot for the family, dine in or do the drive thru. Make sure to pick up a loyalty punch card so u can get a free blizzard after your 10th visit!!! Love this place!!

Reviewed November 18, 2015

It's an old fashioned ice cream store - kitsy. If you love soft served ice cream with sprinkles this is the place.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I confess: I cheated on my "no dairy" diet. Dairy Queen pulls me like a magnet, and this one, with a drive-thru, practically drew me straight into its parking lot. The server was cheerful, the serving was freezing cold (just how I like it...no melting) and it was easily accessible, as it's right on S. Dixie Hwy. Head a couple blocks east and enjoy your sugar splurge while looking at the water. It's right there!

1  Thank Sunshine806777