Palm Beach Hibiscus
US$89
US$85
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$87
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Pool
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$105
Doubletree.com
US$121
US$107
EmbassySuites.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$109
US$106
US$114
Hotels.com
All reviewsbackyard barfern roombed and breakfastbottomless mimosasclematis streetkey westfree trolleywithin walking distancecocktail hourcity place and clematisthe main houseperfect locationrestaurants and barshot breakfasthome away from homedowntown areadefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 7 May 2011

From the first phone call we made to inquire about having our small wedding at the Palm Beach Hisbiscus, we were greeted by the warmest group of people we have met in a very long time. Pat O'Kelley, the hotel manager, and all of the other staff members we met were absolutely exceptional in their service and willing to go beyond our expectations to make our wedding day perfection! The accomodations were quaint and beautiful. We were very comfortable and had plenty of room to spread out in the Hisbiscus suite. Our family and friends stayed in the other suites and raved just as much about the clean cozy rooms and the fun relaxing atmosphere of the bed and breakfast.
A delicious gormet breakfast was served each morning in the dining room, and it was the perfect start to each day of our stay.
The wedding reception was held in the courtyard under glimmering white lights and tiki torches. Even before we added our decorations, it was already a beautiful setting for a party. Pat made every effort to add extra finishing touches to the look and I was stunned and overjoyed when I saw the final result! Pat and the other staff members were so much fun to plan with and I am glad they were there to help us celebrate our special day.
If you are planning a small wedding of 50 people or so, this IS the best destination - bar none! Not to mention the immediate access to all that CityPlace has to offer within walking distance. Clubs, restaurants, and shops galore! We had everything we could want right there at our fingertips. I can't wait to visit again. Thank you so much Palm Beach Hibiscus!!

Room Tip: There is a pet friendly suite available!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rmarieroberts
Reviewed 19 April 2011

My husband and I had a great time the night we stayed. The tiki bar & its ambiance and staff made us feel like we were at a Key West tiki . The bartender Kevin makes some of the best martini's made, while Patrick the innkeeper was very accomodating to us. Additionally location was perfect, in-between Clematis St & City Place. Plenty to see smell eat & drink everywhere.

Will be back for sure!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paula815
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Pat! Randy! Keith! How many times do I walk away from a hotel and don't know the name of anyone I encountered? Too many times! Staying at the Palm Beach Hibiscus B&B was a joy and will be my go to spot when I am in the area. The room I stayed in was more than ample and not close to the bar where people gather so I slept like a rock when needed. Proximity to Clematis and City Center is under 10 minute walk in a area where nothing was of concern if doing so at night. Maybe it was the weather, the people or the food but the whole experience was worth me writing a review! Thanks guys. See you next year.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peterwtimmins
Reviewed 23 March 2011

This place is fabulous. I stayed there in January and persuaded a group of friends to join me again in March. Everyone loved it. The rooms are quaint and comfortable, the courtyard and bar extremely pleasant. Pat O'Reilly, the Manager, is friendly, welcoming and a big part of the charm of the place. There is no place closer (2 blocks!) to City Place, where the shops, restaurants and bars are, so you can easily walk to dinner -- a huge advantage for those who prefer not to drive in the evening.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank TempletonPeck040
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I generally go to West Palm at least twice a year for various croquet tournaments held at the National Croquet Center. Having stayed at various hotels and at friends houses in the past, I think I have now found my new home! I stayed in the Hibiscus Suite which was comfy with lots of space and a nice big bed. The bath room is newly remodeled. Each day the room was cleaned to perfection. And breakfast each morning was simple...no frills, just good food, all made fresh to order.
And what can you say about the tropical garden and tiki bar. The perfect spot to relax and have a few cocktails before going out (or coming home at midnight!). And being so close to all the shopping was perfect for my girlfriend who was with out a car. The short walk to Clematis was perfect as to avoid any drunk driving :)
Pat was a perfect host and made us all feel welcome and special. Keith at the bar was as pleasant as could be, making sure that we always had a cocktail! Thanks so much for making our week one that we will all remember. See you next year!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple