I got a good deal for a 4 night stay here in the west palm beach area. I enjoyed my stay for the most part. The hotel is nicely furnished with modern furniture. The furniture in the room was very nice and included a microwave and refridgerator unit which was very handy. I used the pool all four days here even though it rained every day. Everyday I felt the pool was too cold, I requested the temperature be turned up and it did slightly improve but not great. I guess management was trying to save money during the "off season". However, if you advertise that a pool is an amenity, it should be adequately heated for your guests comfort. The bed was wonderful and every night I slept well. There also was a fitness room with four machines, treadmill was out of service though and a business center with 2 computers and a good printer. Breakfast was not complimentary so I didnt try it. They did serve complimentary coffee in the early morning at least.
Our room was not large but spacious enough facing a wall of plants and the highway. I didnt have a problem with the noise. The representative who checked us in was polite enough but not friendly at all or willing to go out of the way to help you make your stay more comfortable. My bf and I called him the professional grouch. I requested a room with a view to which he replied "none of the rooms have views". Ok, how about a room facing the pool, none. He was not helpful at all! I did not receive a receipt when I checked out.
They do have a shuttle to the airport and city place which is nice. But I feel that if you stay ANYWHERE in florida, it is helpful to rent a car to get around as the mass transportation options here are atrocious. I believe I saw 1 or 2 buses the entire time I was here. Parking was included which was great too.
I do have to say that this place is more for business travelers than for leisure. They lack a warm and cozy environment I look for in staying at a hotel on holiday. But they did provide everything you needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Palm Beach International Airport, Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport has newly-renovated rooms. With stylish décor and in-room perks such as microwaves and mini-fridges, our hotel is a standout among Palm Beach Airport hotels. We're ideally situated near exciting attractions such as Downtown Palm Beach, City Place and Kravis Center. We even have a free shuttle to take you there. Stop by for a drink at our full service bar or enjoy breakfast each morning at the Garden Grille. Stay productive while on the road with free WiFi and large workspaces with ergonomic seating in our modern hotel rooms. End your busy day in Palm Beach at our outdoor pool and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport Hotel West Palm Beach
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport Florida