Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
US$94
US$89
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$129
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$119
Hampton.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$101
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$118
US$109
EmbassySuites.com
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$97
US$95
Doubletree.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$109
US$106
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelwest palmfree shuttleshort stayking suitea great staybusiness travelwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelrooms are cleanshuttle servicenice poolrental carbed was very comfortablehome away from homeconvenient location
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great hotel, great location, great staff! Made our vacation in Palm Beach exceptional. Thanks to Tim and Ryan who have endless energy.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Pleasantly surprised...Better than many of the Hilton properties near the airport. Lovely rooms, very nice employees who are more than willing to answer any questions. Free shuttle to City Place which was very nice. Would recommend hotel to anyone such as myself who likes early morning flights and then some.....

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank smrsnshine
Reviewed December 24, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised. I typically stay in the Hilton Brand of Hotels and are usually happy with the accommodations. This hotel was better than I expected. I will certainly recommend this hotel and stay there next time I am in the area. Even breakfast was better than usual.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I got a good deal for a 4 night stay here in the west palm beach area. I enjoyed my stay for the most part. The hotel is nicely furnished with modern furniture. The furniture in the room was very nice and included a microwave and refridgerator unit which was very handy. I used the pool all four days here even though it rained every day. Everyday I felt the pool was too cold, I requested the temperature be turned up and it did slightly improve but not great. I guess management was trying to save money during the "off season". However, if you advertise that a pool is an amenity, it should be adequately heated for your guests comfort. The bed was wonderful and every night I slept well. There also was a fitness room with four machines, treadmill was out of service though and a business center with 2 computers and a good printer. Breakfast was not complimentary so I didnt try it. They did serve complimentary coffee in the early morning at least.

Our room was not large but spacious enough facing a wall of plants and the highway. I didnt have a problem with the noise. The representative who checked us in was polite enough but not friendly at all or willing to go out of the way to help you make your stay more comfortable. My bf and I called him the professional grouch. I requested a room with a view to which he replied "none of the rooms have views". Ok, how about a room facing the pool, none. He was not helpful at all! I did not receive a receipt when I checked out.

They do have a shuttle to the airport and city place which is nice. But I feel that if you stay ANYWHERE in florida, it is helpful to rent a car to get around as the mass transportation options here are atrocious. I believe I saw 1 or 2 buses the entire time I was here. Parking was included which was great too.

I do have to say that this place is more for business travelers than for leisure. They lack a warm and cozy environment I look for in staying at a hotel on holiday. But they did provide everything you needed.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Front desk staff was friendly. Check-in could have been quicker but the employee did offer me a free soda for the inconvenience. Room was small and the arm chair could have used a serious cleaning. Oversize shower was nice as was the refrigerator in the room. Pool area was nice but smoking is allowed anywhere so depending on who is out there with you, you may or may not have fresh air. I had to request pool towels twice for a total wait of fifteen minutes. The bar/restaurant does make a great pizza. NOTE: LUNCH IS NOT SERVED. Bar staff was friendly. Heat/AC was noisy and hard to control the temp. Free wi-fi was available but encountered difficulty in logging on and had to use the 1-800 number. The wait for help was twenty minutes. Also, maid tried to enter but thankfully I had my door security bolted.

Room Tip: The rate was a bit high for being an airport location. I would suggest trying to find a better deal.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business