1,503 results
All reviews full kitchen front desk living room sitting area outlet mall flat screen tv free breakfast bagels beds were comfortable west palm minute drive easy access the breakfast area evan dishwasher vanity highway
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

This is our third tome staying at this hotel, every time has been excellent. The hotel is so clean an well maintained, the rooms are clean and the beds comfy, breakfast is pretty good as well. We return here mostly for the kitchens that are available in the rooms, they are ample and great when you don’t want to go out to eat. Definitely recommend it and sure to come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Gina W, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you, Hugo, for such a wonderful review and five bubble rating! We are pleased that you enjoyed your suite accommodations and our complimentary full hot breakfast buffet here at the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

This was one of the best places I have stayed and I have stayed in numerous places because I am a traveler. All Staff was excellent in there presentation and interactions with the quest. very knowledgeable of the area when asked about restaurants and night life entertainment. Very friendly and customer service was excellent

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gina W, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thanks so much for the excellent ratings and your review. We are pleased that the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham is one of the best places that you've stayed in and that our staff was excellent in their presentation, interactions and knowledge of the surrounding areas with you. We pride ourselves in providing friendly customer service and hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

The front desk staff was courteous and seemed genuinely welcoming. The room was spacious, clean and the kitchenette had a full refrigerator/freezer with ice maker. This was a suite with a separate living/office space and the price was very reasonable. The price even included a full hot breakfast. The bed was comfortable and we had no problems during our stay. I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much, MMPDavidL, for the excellent ratings and review! We, at the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham, take pride in ensuring our guests have a most comfortable stay and we appreciate your feedback. We hope that you'll visit us again.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Quick, clean, NO Coffee/Food related items in the bathroom. Awesome and full sized Kitchen, perfect for those with multiple food allergies like me (Have to take/prepare all of my own food)! It is such an awesome space I would choose it as an apartment to live in. No problems getting on the internet. No problems parking. Breakfast include typical hot and cold items. I just love this place. It was my first time and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gina W, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you, cjeffe918686, for the excellent ratings and for taking time to share your wonderful comments with us! Here, at the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach, we take pride to ensure our guests have a most pleasant stay and and enjoy the accommodations we offer. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I had visited this hotel before. The first year it opened and it's still so very warm and inviting. The check in was simple and the staff was willing and helpful. The spacious gorgeous rooms give you the option to cook or just relax. Did I mention the bathroom comes with a vanity ladies and a robe. My only bother was the beds. A little too firm for my back. But no complaints about anything else. I love the Hawthorne.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed the helpful service that our staff provided and our spacious and gorgeous suites. We appreciate your comments on the firmness of our beds and we are currently in the process of replacing the bed mattresses in our suites. We hope that you can visit with us again.