Beautiful garden and pool area. The hotel is relatively old, but the rooms are confortable and clean. Good and reichhalties breakfast (Waffles, yogurts, fruits and others). We booked this hotel because it was a shopping center across the street. Myth: Only the big stores are still open and only individually accessible from the outside, the gallery of the mall's food court, including closed. Otherwise good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated courtyard hotel offers 135 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, each with refrigerator and microwave. 60' Heated pool, landscaped courtyard, covered patio, picnic/grill area, guest laundry and business center. Free parking and wireless internet. Van service to Palm Beach International Airport, Downtown CityPlace, Convention Center and nearby shopping and restaurants (3 miles)is available at $20. Per room/per stay. Port of Palm Beach (Bahama Celebration Cruise)transportation is $25 per room/round trip. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served from 6 to 9.30 A.M. Daily. AAA approved. Across the street from Palm Beach Outlets Shopping Center, next door to Target. Restaurants in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Hotel West Palm Beach
- Best Western West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes West Palm Beach, Florida