See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Great location, close to the airport,car rental, and about 15 mins from clematis street. Wawa across the street and ihop literally in the parking lot.
Room was good, clean. Only complaint is they took our dirty towels but didnt leave new ones...

Breakfast was decent,what you'd expect. We ate it by the pool which was nice.
Overall good stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2018

This is a tired hotel that has just spent a LOT of money on refurbishment. Fresh paint inside and out; very good beds, fine TV. Priced considerably below most hotels in the West Palm Beach area. Rooms are small and squeezed, especially given two large queen beds, a desk, a wardrobe, a mini refrigerator, and a microwave. No way to make it a really comfortable place to hang out, but we had a clean, well lighted and cooled room for a good night's rest. The management and staff are very friendly and accommodating. Had some trouble with clogged sink, but they fixed it quickly. Typical paper plate breakfast, but perfectly fine. It is very near the airport and I-95 but away from traffic and provides easy access to Palm Beach

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2018

I think it must just be me...but when one spends $160 a night for a simple hotel room, there are certain expectations which should (must) be met. This hotel did provide a (mostly) comfortable room, the room was clean, and quiet (mostly). There were, however, two areas in which this hotel did not meet expectations. The first - upon my arrival I asked for a "do not disturb" placard as I did not require room service for my short business stay, I was told by the desk clerk they did not have those placards but that she would leave a note for the cleaning service to not visit my room. Upon returning to my room that afternoon, I found the door wide open, a cleaning cart wedged in the door, and the cleaning staff person in the room next door. This is totally unacceptable to me and my right to (at least limited) privacy. To be fair, the young lady was very pleasant and stated she had not been told to skip service to my room. The second incident experienced which did not meet my expectations occurred as I was attempting to exit my parking spot. As I went to back-up, a van (it was a business van associated with some type of blood testing service) pulled behind me so the driver could speak to an employee of the hotel. Despite my leaning out the vehicle window and asking the driver to pull up the two feet needed for me to egress, followed by thrice beeping the horn, the two carried on their conversation for approximately five minutes (I concede five minutes is not a large amount of time, but this type of behavior is unacceptable) before the vehicle proceeded to park and the employee returned to the building and presumably her duties. I was then permitted by the couple to exit my parking space and continue my journey.

My bottom line is there are many other over-priced hotels from which I can choose who will presumably meet at least my minimum expectations and as such, I cannot recommend this hotel, nor will I patronize it in the future.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

I changed rooms twice. Hair all over the floor with both rooms. Enough hair to make a wig. Just gross. First room could not even plug in blow dryer cause outlet was all corroded. I understand that it’s cheap. $125 a night cheap but you can still clean a room. Never understand that. Suppose to stay here 2 weeks getting out in one and going to a Marriott. It’s simple. Just keep rooms clean.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Building is freshly painted and initially room looked nice. I got some wet sand on the floor so wanted to wipe it up. The towel came back black. The floor was filthy. I see they clean with swiffers and that doesn't cut it. Creeped me out kept shoes on. Hair on bathroom floor. New shower curtain but old tub. The smell of cleaning products was overwhelming. Not sure what that was about. Stayed one night for a flight. Very convenient to airport and Budget rent a car. I did request a 5am shuttle but when arrived they said shuttles don't start until 7am....whats the use of a hotel with a shuttle if it's not convenient? Also why do they ask what I need if they don't read it?
Staff was nice. Get an online rate if you want a cheap stay but don't expect anything more. Pictures show towels I tried to use to wipe up floor I walked on....yuk.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo