See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are currently staying for 4 nights, which is $500 in their pockets. As a head housekeepers in NY at a premier lodging destination, I was hoping for friendlier staff. Our motto is customer service is always #1 and we make sure our guests our first satisfied before anything else because it truly does make your stay better when you feel welcomed. Since we walked in the door we have had nothing but rude and unwelcoming staff, including the housekeepers which is unfortunate for them as they had lots of potention to make a nice tip from me. I asked for a bandaid from the front desk, housekeeping, and laundry (assuming they might have a first aid kit), nope once again unsatsfied. Not a single bandaid in the whole hotel which to me is unacceptable. The only pleasent part of our stay has been the comfortable bed and cutely decorated room. The privacy sign will be staying on my door for the rest of my stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tls1328
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were very nicely decorated and had wonderful beds! The staff were super friendly. And the whole grounds were nice. It’s very clean and the pool area was nice to just hang out and get some sun. There is not much around it though. There’s a Wendy’s close and an IHOP next door. Also a WaWa’s across the street (if you’re up for a game of Frogger). But that’s it. The airport is only a few minutes away & they’re great with the shuttle drop off & pick up. All around nice!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2018

A very good location near by many attractions, stores, and city place. Rooms are good but the one I stayed had no mini bar, machine ice only outside. Very crowded place and pool area close early. Housekeeping was to late to take care of the room more than 4pm.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Great location, close to the airport,car rental, and about 15 mins from clematis street. Wawa across the street and ihop literally in the parking lot.
Room was good, clean. Only complaint is they took our dirty towels but didnt leave new ones...

Breakfast was decent,what you'd expect. We ate it by the pool which was nice.
Overall good stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2018

This is a tired hotel that has just spent a LOT of money on refurbishment. Fresh paint inside and out; very good beds, fine TV. Priced considerably below most hotels in the West Palm Beach area. Rooms are small and squeezed, especially given two large queen beds, a desk, a wardrobe, a mini refrigerator, and a microwave. No way to make it a really comfortable place to hang out, but we had a clean, well lighted and cooled room for a good night's rest. The management and staff are very friendly and accommodating. Had some trouble with clogged sink, but they fixed it quickly. Typical paper plate breakfast, but perfectly fine. It is very near the airport and I-95 but away from traffic and provides easy access to Palm Beach

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends