See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2018

typical highway hotel but newer interior and clean with a surpriseing good breakfast. My room had a COOL A/C and that was nice after a day of fishing. Strange modern shower, only reason not rated higher waa because they were cleaning the swimming pool at 8;30 A.M. when I was ready to swim. I thought they should have waited til after the 11 A.M. check out time. Manager and staff friendly

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank beachlet
Reviewed June 23, 2018

When I called the hotel to inquire if they were at exit 69A or 69B, the clerk had to ask someone else before he could answer my question. Not a good introduction to the hotel.

The Quality Inn on Belvedere Road appears to have been renovated in the recent past. The rooms were clean and the decor inviting. Unfortunately, all the redecorating in the world can’t hide the fact that the rooms are quite small.

On the plus side, the floors are covered with faux wood laminate, instead of the usual dirty carpets. The doors are operated by keyless sensors. A very nice touch is the fact that the privacy sign is magnetic and clings nicely to the door.

Our room had two queen-size beds, desk, chair, microwave and mini-fridge. It would have been nice to have had two chairs, but there wasn’t enough room for another chair. The beds are abnormally high off the floor, making it impossible to easily sit on them in lieu of a chair.

The free breakfast was extensive and much better than expected.

An IHOP restaurant is conveniently located next door.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Employees at front desk stole my credit card number and proceeded to order $100 of food to the hotel for themselves. Police report filed with west palm beach. Hotel has done nothing to rectify situation beyond reimburse points used to stay and “temporarily let go the employee” DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Soflms
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Wow Completely Remodeled. Like Brand New. Everything is Brand New from the mattress to the pillows to the floor. Huge TV. Huge Pillows. Huge Bed. Everything you need is in this room. Super clean like it was all built and installed yesterday. Hands down one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2018

I've stayed at this same hotel for the past 2 years of Sunfest festivals and it has improved quite a lot from the first visit!

Not only does the hotel exterior look a lot better, but now the rooms decor have a more modern & fancy feel. Our bathroom however does look like they're still in the process of updating as well, since there was still old paint and old looking bath tub/shower.

The only real complain I would have about this hotel is when I checked in, there were a young man off to the side and a lady sitting at the check in desk. The lady started off friendly, but then the young man next to her started either making fun of how she was talking or me, I really don't know which. Because of that, the lady became very cold and dismissive with her answers to the questions I asked.

Other then that, the beds were comfy and we had a great night's sleep before our Sunfest activities the following day!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends