“Let it go”

The Prana Lab Yoga & Wellness
Ranked #1 of 6 Spas & Wellness in Weston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: First Class FREE with a mention of Trip Advisor!!! Where strength, flexibility and balance transcends the body and permeates the mind and soul. It is with great joy that we introduce The Prana Lab sharing yoga with the West Broward Community since 2003. Our studio is a beautiful sanctuary for Yoga, Meditation and Healing. Enjoy the serenity of a beautiful pond outside the large picture windows as you practice. A schedule filled with all levels of yoga, ayurvedic traditions, yoga nidra, holistic nutrition, numerology, children and family programming, sound meditation, workshops, international retreats, Yoga Alliance trainings and so much more. Stimulate your mind, nurture your heart and invigorate your body!
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Every time I leave the Prana Lab, my mind AND body feel free! I feel mentally and physically challenged by ALL of the instructors! I feel safe there as my teachers guide me through proper alignment and provide lots of modification and variations with a variety of props to assist me through difficult poses!

2  Thank Laura Z
All reviews
"my home away from home"
"yoga experience"
in 6 reviews
"spiritual"
"fl"

Reviewed 27 June 2015

Very nice studio with warm environment. Knowledgeable teachers. Wide variety of classes. and styles of yoga. Individualized attention during class as needed.
I tried other Weston studios and liked this one the best.

1  Thank TracyPThomas
Reviewed 27 June 2015

No class is the same as the last one and the are all wonderful. All the teachers are wonderful, most will take you into a meditative yoga, while other make you fly (with Acro yoga)

1  Thank Melanie K
Reviewed 27 June 2015

This is my favorite yoga studio. It is warm and you feel like a part of the family from your first visit. RoseAnn and Alina are my favorite instructors for their ability to help you through your practice and provide a challenge in the perfect environment. <3

1  Thank flwrpwrs
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2015

I have been taking yoga classes here for over half-a-year. It is the third yoga studio in Weston that I have been to. RoseAnn is the owner and my favorite instructor. She is passionate, skillful, knowledgeable, and very professional. Her classes give me both, the physical challenge that I am looking for and the emotional well-being that I seek from yoga. Other types of yoga are offered here, for various skill levels and abilities. The facility itself is in a serene and peaceful setting. I enjoy the view of the lake and trees through large windows. Best of all, RoseAnn offers the first class free and the next 10 classes for only $6.90 each! I took advantage of this offer, tried different classes, and settled on the ones I like. If you are looking for a yoga studio, this one is definitely a winner.

1  Thank Tatyana L