“Yoga at its finest!”

The Prana Lab
Ranked #7 of 19 things to do in Weston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: First Class FREE with a mention of Trip Advisor!!! Where strength, flexibility and balance transcends the body and permeates the mind and soul. It is with great joy that we introduce The Prana Lab sharing yoga with the West Broward Community since 2003. Our studio is a beautiful sanctuary for Yoga, Meditation and Healing. Enjoy the serenity of a beautiful pond outside the large picture windows as you practice. A schedule filled with all levels of yoga, ayurvedic traditions, yoga nidra, holistic nutrition, numerology, children and family programming, sound meditation, workshops, international retreats, Yoga Alliance trainings and so much more. Stimulate your mind, nurture your heart and invigorate your body!
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Prana Lab in Weston is the finest yoga facility in the area. The teachers are caring, compassion ans skilled. They will adjust your practice based on your individual needs and limitations.

Prana Lab has changed my life through my yoga practice.

There are newer reviews for The Prana Lab

Reviewed 2 March 2016

The Prana Lab is my home away from home. When I moved to FL, I looked for a yoga studio to make me feel grounded and at home. The Prana Lab and its luminous owner RoseAnn have done just that!

I can't imagine my life here without this sacred space.
As a yoga practitioner of 16 years, I've learned so much in the last two years at TPL. Look no further...welcome hOMe!

1  Thank Tamar Y
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Every time I leave the Prana Lab, my mind AND body feel free! I feel mentally and physically challenged by ALL of the instructors! I feel safe there as my teachers guide me through proper alignment and provide lots of modification and variations with a variety of props to assist me through difficult poses!

2  Thank Laura Z
Reviewed 27 June 2015

Very nice studio with warm environment. Knowledgeable teachers. Wide variety of classes. and styles of yoga. Individualized attention during class as needed.
I tried other Weston studios and liked this one the best.

1  Thank TracyPThomas
Reviewed 27 June 2015

No class is the same as the last one and the are all wonderful. All the teachers are wonderful, most will take you into a meditative yoga, while other make you fly (with Acro yoga)

1  Thank Melanie K