“A shinning star in Weston, FL's wellness firmament”
Review of The Prana Lab

The Prana Lab
Ranked #7 of 19 things to do in Weston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: First Class FREE with a mention of Trip Advisor!!! Where strength, flexibility and balance transcends the body and permeates the mind and soul. It is with great joy that we introduce The Prana Lab sharing yoga with the West Broward Community since 2003. Our studio is a beautiful sanctuary for Yoga, Meditation and Healing. Enjoy the serenity of a beautiful pond outside the large picture windows as you practice. A schedule filled with all levels of yoga, ayurvedic traditions, yoga nidra, holistic nutrition, numerology, children and family programming, sound meditation, workshops, international retreats, Yoga Alliance trainings and so much more. Stimulate your mind, nurture your heart and invigorate your body!
Reviewed 8 February 2017

A shinning star in Weston, FL's wellness firmament, The Prana Lab is not the customary yoga studio. Nurtured by RoseAnn, owner and inspirer of a professional and caring team, this is a community embracing personal growth. Don't miss the opportunity of immersing yourself in a class or a retreat or special event... Can be life changing!

1  Thank Helena H
There are newer reviews for The Prana Lab

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

The Prana Lab is my favorite place on earth. The yoga community is the most caring, loving group of people I know. They have become family to me over the last several years! It's the best place in town. We are soooo lucky to have TPL in our town!!!! Love you guys!!!!

1  Thank Bethel S
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Prana Lab in Weston is the finest yoga facility in the area. The teachers are caring, compassion ans skilled. They will adjust your practice based on your individual needs and limitations.

Prana Lab has changed my life through my yoga practice.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

The Prana Lab is my home away from home. When I moved to FL, I looked for a yoga studio to make me feel grounded and at home. The Prana Lab and its luminous owner RoseAnn have done just that!

I can't imagine my life here without this sacred space.
As a yoga practitioner of 16 years, I've learned so much in the last two years at TPL. Look no further...welcome hOMe!

1  Thank Tamar Y
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Every time I leave the Prana Lab, my mind AND body feel free! I feel mentally and physically challenged by ALL of the instructors! I feel safe there as my teachers guide me through proper alignment and provide lots of modification and variations with a variety of props to assist me through difficult poses!

2  Thank Laura Z