“Came for 2 days and decided to stay a month”

Lake Deaton RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Lake Deaton RV Park
Reviewed 29 October 2014

Traveling through florida and found this rv park on the internet and checked it out,upon check in the manager invited me to a BBQ the park was having the next day and found everyone nice and helpful while walking thru the park ,great lake and dock,clean bathroom. I decided to stay a month. Matt

Room Tip: Large lots,park is kept up.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had the occasion to stay here in my motor home for 2 months while looking to purchase a new home. From the first day I arrived until the last day I left, the management was great. The manager Jason, was very professional and very easy to get along with. The park is pet friendly and has a fenced in area to let your pet run without a leash. All the permanent residents I met were friendly and always smiled and said hi when they saw you walking your dog.
The 50 amp power is strong and there was always plenty of voltage even during times of peak use. The sites are large and parking for 2 vehicles is no problem.
Located 3 miles from Brownwood Plaza at the Villages makes it convenient to go shopping or out to eat at one of the many restaurants. Oh yea, if you like to fish, there is a fishing pier on site to wet your worm or just sit and enjoy Lake Deaton.
I would recommend this park if you want a nice clean, quiet place to spend a week or make it a permanent residence. One more point I'd like to mention is that the monthly rental is in my opinion very reasonable.
Thanks Jason and the entire staff for making my stay very pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank George M
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Jason,
Basil and I appreciate you and all the ways you helped us this season. In many ways we are leaving with sadness. We have many good memories and friends at Lake Deaton. We would highly recommend this park to anyone who asks. You have made the park better and more presentable. Keep up the good work.
Basil and Libby

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank goodlife439
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We appreciate you and all the ways you helped us this season, In many ways we are leaving with sadness. We have many good memories and friends at Lake Deaton RV Park. We would highly recommend this park to anyone who ask. You have made the Park better and more presentable. Keep up the good work. Basile and Libbie S.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bo s
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Lake Deaton is home for us, and has been for the past 7 years. Management does an excellent job of maintaining the park, and providing a homey atmosphere. Residents here, both full and part time, are friendly and care about the well being of each other. We have been, and will continue to be very happy here. I recommend Lake Deaton if a tranquil setting, peaceful surroundings and friendly atmosphere is what you are looking for.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
12  Thank drivemyway

Been to Lake Deaton RV Park? Share your experiences!