My wife and I were traveling to Florida to see our granddaughters and pulled off the road (Rt 75) and stayed at the Sleep Inn in Wildwood, Fl. What a lovely place, the beds, linens and pillows were wonderful. The breakfast was good and the only thing that was not so great was the gym equipment, it was not commercially rated.
We'd stay here again when we traveled this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refreshed Sleep Inn & Suites of Wildwood - The Villages, Florida is located at the crossroads of Florida within less than a few miles of I-75 (Exit 329 East), the Florida Turnpike (Exit 304 – No Toll Exit),and Highways 301 and 44. It is located in close proximity to such area destinations as the Villages, Brownwood, Lady Lake, Coleman, Bushnell, Webster and Summerfield. The Sleep Inn & Suites is a Platinum award winning hotel (ranked in the top three percent of all Sleep Inns worldwide) featuring a free daily hot breakfast, free wired and wireless internet, fitness facility, business center, outdoor heated pool, microwaves/refrigerators in every room and 32 inch flat panel televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages Hotel Wildwood
- Sleep Inn And Suites Wildwood - The Villages
- Sleep Inn Wildwood
- Wildwood Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages Florida