“Great Burgers! ”

Rosie's Bar & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: See & be seen on our totally tropical patio! Relax & let our fabulous staff serve you a freshly made mojito or chow down on one of our award-winning burgers.
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a local place to stop at on our way to the beach and found Rosie's. I tried the Philly Deedee and it was one of the best burgers I have had in a long time. I also recommend trying their loaded potato salad - it looked homemade and tasted amazing. A Fun, energetic atmosphere with friendly staff, and a solid menu! Check it out!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Of course the burgers are out of this world, but the rest of the fair it's not about either. What I love about going here is the amazing atmosphere, it's always fun to hang out with my friends and who is the view. It's a terrific place anytime of the week, but I am partial to the lunches. Marvelous salads that are nice and fresh and perfect for these hot self Florida days. The service is fantastic, I was very happy, and of course I will always be back. Thanks, Rosie's!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Si x of us visited Rosie's for burgers on a friend's recommendation. It was even better then we thought it might be. The staff was lovely. You have to watch the street carefully or you migt miss pulling in. There is commplimentary valet parking. The atmosphere was fun with palm trees and lots of items to read on that wall. All the burgers came out just as we had requested. We had the bacon Bitty Bang Bang, Our friends had the Plain Jane and the Dee Filbrillator. All were better then our expectations. The loaded baked potato salad was very good as were the onion rings sweet potatoe fries. We look forward to returning.There were a mix of customers. We all felt very comfortable in this establishment.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Reminds me a lot of a hamburger Mary. Fun vibe but food is just ok and service could be better. Large selection of items on the menu and very gay. Fun place to have sunday brunch at and then walk around Wilton Manor after

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Lots of non gay couples, even families enjoy this fort lauderdale landmark, but it's without a doubt 98% gay establishment. If you have difficulty making selections get ready because their menu is quite large. I never really had anything I disliked, everything is tasty. Bar tenders are friendly, but waiters are hit or miss. Chances are you'll be waiting as they do not access reservations. Definitely check it out, non pretentious fun gay spot for brunch to late night drinks.