“Fine Dining in Downtown”

Arabellas Italian Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arabellas Italian Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 217 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Welcome to Arabellas Ristorante, located in Time Square, the heart of historic downtown Winter Haven. We offer the best Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, created from the freshest ingredients and served in a warm, casually elegant atmosphere.
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Classic Italian menu in elegant setting. Excellent wine list. Loads of attention from servers and manager. Great selection of Veal dishes. First class pasta. Bruschetta is a great starter. Leisurely pace, never felt rushed. Experience was equal to any big city Italian Bistro. Pricey but worth the price. Strongly recommend for special occasions.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Great food, the best service, along with live music. The bar is next door and it is the best "cheers bar" in town. Food is superb.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Never had a bad meal and always feel like family. Excellent food and wine in calm environment. Excellent Italian food and wine with desserts that are worth the calories.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Our party of 4 visited on Friday evening the 31st of March. Table 13 at around 9PM
Maybe we should have been there on April fools day.
Have been to this restaurant on several occasions and although they are a little pricey for sunny Winter Haven, you could usually count on great food, ambiance and service.
First, let me say that 3 of the 4 meals were pretty good. Mine, not so much. This was the first time that I had Pollo Marsala prepared the way this was. Unlike the countless times I've had this dish at many different restaurants, this came out with a scant amount of the marsala sauce over almost overcooked chicken, complemented with spaghetti and tomato sauce? Really? It was not complementary at all, and frankly if this is supposed to be authentic, I'll stick to Carrabba's where I have yet to be disappointed with any meal at 2/3's the price.
Finally, lets move on the the service. Although the servers were very polite, we found ourselves waiting unreasonable amounts of time between courses.
All in all after a $75 bill for myself and my friend not including drinks, it is doubtful we will risk another try. Too bad for us and them, but honestly, there are many other places we can go instead.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 55 for a rehearsal dinner. We are from out of town and I had been to Arabellas and had a wonderful meal prior to the event, but you always wonder how that will translate to a large group. It was outstanding!! Guests were still searching us out to comment on their wonderful experience days after the dinner. I did not hear a single negative comment, not even a constructive recommendation for improving on the experience. We couldn't have asked for a better meal!
Our guests had a choice of appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts that were picked for the group menu. Everything proceeded on our schedule and once dinner service began it went off like a well oiled machine! The chef willingly accommodated a couple of special dietary needs in a way that made our guests feel special, in a positive way!
The staff were professional, polite and extremely accommodating! The pianist played requests and entertained the group adding to the "experience" we enjoyed as my son's rehearsal dinner.
I am not exaggerating when I say that the dinner served to this large group was one of the best meals I have ever had! Knowing that our guests felt the same way made the weekend for us! Weddings can be a stressful time, especially when you are trying to plan an event from hundreds of miles away. I will always appreciate the quality of the event Arabellas provided. I will not hesitate to use them again for any event I may hold in Winter Haven (the central FL area - it's worth the drive) in the future! I highly recommend Arabellas for a romantic dinner for 2 or for a rehearsal dinner for 60! They've got your back!!