“Very Nice”

Arabellas Italian Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arabellas Italian Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 229 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Welcome to Arabellas Ristorante, located in Time Square, the heart of historic downtown Winter Haven. We offer the best Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, created from the freshest ingredients and served in a warm, casually elegant atmosphere.
Reviewed December 18, 2017

I grew up in Polk County and recognize the lack of restaurants that provide a nice evening out. Arabellas has a relaxed yet elegant atmosphere and we enjoyed it very much. We arrived about 8:00pm without a reservation on a Friday night but we were seated within about 30 minutes, not bad. Bruschetta was a generous starter to share and we each had a pasta. I was a little disappointed in the pasta as I expected it would be house made...just an assumption...sauces were delicious though and it was fine. Service was excellent and the live piano entertainment was a really nice touch...well done. I would suggest you support downtown, steer away from the chains and visit Arabellas.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Our party was seated in the back room on a Friday night, no problem. Even though there were some people late, we knew their orders and the service was so-o-o-o slow! A party of the same size arrived after us and was served every course before us and even left before we had our food. This was our first time here and from the reviews and the price we really expected a lot better service and even flavor. My shrimp and scallops over pasta was ok but under flavored. My husband's lamb was fine. But nothing to rave about and I waited 10-15 minutes with an empty glass each time I needed a refill. The server was well mannered and polite but we just didn't seem to be a priority. Maybe because the tip was included with our bills he felt he didn't need to really try? We probably won't be returning and I doubt I'd recommend it to anyone.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank geesch
Reviewed November 29, 2017

What can you say, amazing food, fantastic service, classy surroundings, a piano player and an accordion. Classic classy Italian dining experience, with good menu too.

only downside is you pay for that, but if it's a special celebration, it's worth it.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Viggenboy
Reviewed November 20, 2017

We went there to celebrate a birthday. We couldn't have been more pleased. The service was the best we have had in years. The food was excellent. My wife had an appetizer size of tortellacci and it was superb. My sautéed shrimp were very good. I tested their meatballs and they were very good. My wife's filet was cooked perfectly and was tender. I had filet and stuffed shrimp. The filet was cooked perfectly but not tender throughout. The stuffed shrimp were excellent. We received a $20 discount as it was my birthday. The atmosphere was romantic, especially with the piano player who came to your table asking for requests. It is a special place and we will return many more times.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I will keep this simple, probably the best restaurant around. Food great, service friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy. The main man (can’t remember his name) is always there and always speaks and actually cooks one of the dishes in front of you.
They always say you pay for what you get well it’s quality that you always get and that does come at a price but it’s well worth it. Been a few times and have never had any issues.

Date of visit: October 2017