“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn Winter Haven
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Winter Haven
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We had an amazing stay at the Hampton Inn. The young lady Anna that was at the desk the day of arrival was very accommodating, And she had great restaurant recommendations. A big plus was that she spoke Spanish and that was great due to the fact that i traveled with my mother in law and she only knows a little English. So i was very comfortable leaving my mother in law & son there the next day because Anna was going to be there working while my mother in law stayed at the hotel alone the day after. I was there on business for a job interview, i brought my mother in law along because i had to bring my son and she was helping me out with him! The room was great size. The breakfast was great, and the pool was open late. They had a great business center the only thing i wish they had in the business center was a copy machine. Other than that everything was absolutely great. And I got the job!!!! I should be down in the Winter Haven area in a few weeks for training! I hope to be able to stay with you guys again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor no one above you.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Stephanie D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback it makes us overjoyed that you had a great experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Pretty standard Hampton fare, nice room, large and clean. The lighting could have been better, seemed dark in the room even with all the lights on. Nice 42 inch flat screen TV, mini-fridge, 1 cup in-room coffee maker, no microwave, good sized bathroom with plenty of counter space. The bed, per the norm for Hampton, was very comfortable. Included breakfast buffet in the morning was pretty standard Hampton; scrambled egg, waffles, muffins, toast, cereal, uices, etc. Very friendly personnel. The wifi was ok -- not outstanding (I opted for the FREE version, not the enhanced upsell) but not as horrendous as I have experienced at other properties. One oddity worth mentioning - I remembered while driving here that I had forgotten my shaving gear at home but no big deal since the hotels always have a little sundries shop where I could pick up something to shave with. But no sundries shop at all, not for snacks, or anything, no sundries shop. This may have been because the hotel had some construction going on inside, which the website also mentioned.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great place to ray if going to Legoland without the huge price tags of the legoland hotel. It's only a few miles away and has restaurants right in front so it's very convenient. The whole staff was very nice and helpful!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel while attending our family reunion. My stay was very good. Clean rooms, staff were great and very friendly. Service was excellent. Coffee and juice available in the lobby throughout the day. Location of hotel is near restaurants, and a variety of stores. Enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

*Please be aware that there is no longer a shuttle to Legoland. They stopped that at the beginning of this year so you will have to drive there and pay for parking.*

We stayed here two nights for our trip to Legoland. It's close to many restaurants (Can walk to Outback, Red Lobster and Olive Garden) and the breakfast was good with a large selection. There was a pretty nice exercise room and an outdoor pool as well, which my kids really wanted to use but it was thundering/raining both days we were there.

My only complaint? The shampoo and conditioner they give you is minuscule. We were a family of four and the conditioner was not enough to use on my head alone! But this was not a big issue since we brought our own shampoo and conditioner. But if you're a business traveler and you've got medium to long hair, bring your own products! Also, the beds are more springy than I'm used to. They were comfortable however the moment my husband moved a muscle, the bed would shake and I could feel it all.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We booked this hotel because it is just a couple minutes from Lego land. Check in was quick and courteous. The rooms have bedside usb and electrical plug-in. This was good because we used them all for our phones and tablets. The pillows were way too soft for me or my wife to get comfortable. The breakfast was very good in selection. Overall the facility was clean and the staff helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank D9394ZAronb
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Inside the room is a large desk, a small flat screen tv, a larger mini fridge, a one cup coffee maker and a floor length mirror.

Behind a door in the bathroom is a large mirror over a large countertop sink, there's a deep tub / shower combo. and the toilet.

There's lots of outlets.

0.8 km away
Winter Haven Gardens Inn & Banquet Center
10.8 km away
Best Western Auburndale Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Winter Haven? Share your experiences!