All reviewsred lobsterfront deskparking lotrestaurants within walking distancelego landvisiting legolandroom was cleanconvenient locationoutback steakhousecomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitboston marketexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolbagels
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Nice, clean rooms and my son loved the fact that he was able to make his own waffle in the morning. They had some Lego characters in the lobby which got him extra excited for his day at Legoland. Very pleasant staff as well. Would stay again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice rooms, maybe a little small for four but clean. The pool area has a good size. Price matches the offer. They need to update their AC system but I think they are working on that.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stephanie D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you so much! We are working on bringing the hotel up to date. We should be finished with renovations in January 2018!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Stay was for the purpose of soccer event. The staff and management accommodated all needs of our team in room arrangements of the players (18) to proper placement of parents /chaperones. The staff were all kind, professional and continuously displayed their services to assist in any way and assisted us in dinner options for a large group. Stephanie Drost assisted in accommodating our large group of 30/40 people with Lenny, Chad and Tami all catering to whatever our needs were. Truly an excellent stay the bonus is its location as is walking distance to Panera, Starbucks, Outback and near grocery stores that is always must when traveling with a large group. We will certainly return to this Hilton/Hampton when our events takes us to this area again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Love the Hampton there was so much near by in any direction we stayed here and was able to go Legoland and do shopping. Walmart is just up the road and a lot restaurants is nearby including Golden Coral

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. My second night there I went down to have a cigarette I went out on the side of the Hotel where they keep the benches at. On my way in all I hear is an argument and it was going on at the front desk. I'm guessing it was employees because I heard one employee say what's it to the next employee if money is being taken out of the drawer. It sounded like it was getting a bit intense so I just toom the stairs back up to my room. Other than that awkward moment my stay at the hotel was pretty good breakfast is good beds were okay nice size room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business