“Amazing donuts ”

Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Winter Haven
Description: Best donuts around
Description: Best donuts around
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Amazing donuts as usual. I can’t say it enough. They never disappoint me at all. Unlike other places that are Old and brought in the night before from another place.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Even at 8:30 pm donuts were soft and delicious. The staff was courteous. They were very patient with me as I was getting text orders. They serve sandwiches and coffee also. The building is older. It has lunch counter-type seating. There's also a small area for outside seating and a drive thru. You must stop here if you come to this area.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

We visited later in the afternoon so there wasn’t a huge variety to choose from but we were able to get a dozen. We got a cinnamon roll, chocolate cake & glazed donuts they were AMAZING! The glazed & cinnamon were light & fluffy. The chocolate cake was moist & actually had a strong chocolate flavor.
We were staying at Legoland & made the couple of miles trip over. So glad we did! These were the best donuts I’ve had in a while.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is my favorite donut shop in the Winter Haven area! All their donuts are made fresh on site and their variety is excellent! They do have some seating where you can enjoy coffee and donuts but it is limited and very popular.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

They used to say, quality does not hide itself. Driving by this place, I noticed it was not one of the new and glamorous donut shops, I thought to myself, this has to be good to stay in business this long, with all the other big names. I was not wrong. The taste buds are always right. The apple fritters are fantastic. I have not had this taste in many years. Their plain and glazed were superb too, and my favorite the blue berry was right on the mark. I live about an hour away, but I will make time to come visit this donut shop. Highly recommended.