“Terrific pasta!”

Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Floridino's Italian Kitchen, Home Of The World's Largest Calzone In Business Since 1988,family Restaurant, Local Favorite,we Serve Great Pizza, Calzones, Salads, Sandwiches, Pasta & Wings,beer And Wine Available.call Ahead For Takeout,.check Out Our Website For Our Menu
Reviewed August 10, 2016

First time eating at this location. I ordered eggplant parmesan and my husband ordered manicotti with meatballs. We both thought our pasta was very good. The hard basket of bread that came with it - not so much. Wait staff was friendly and efficient, ambiance was what you would expect from a pizza joint.

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I have followed this resteraunt all around town since I was a young girl. It is my absolute favorite place to go whenever I'm back in town. Calazone are amazing.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

The pizza was less than memorable, but the service made up the difference. The sauce was worse than the Domino's original, and the dough was like rubber.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I eat at the one in Winter Haven by the movie theater and think it is good and the people that work there are very nice

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

The food and service are great, and portions are HUGE! Their "individual" meals (calzone, Strom bolivar, small pizza) is plenty big enough to share! Their dough and sauces are made from scratch. My personal favorite is the chicken and artichoke pizza with garlic sauce.