“Yummy Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting Andy's for a few years but today was our first visit for breakfast. We ordered French Toast with sausage patties, 3 pancakes with bacon, and an omelet with hash browns and bacon. The pancakes were of good size and fluffy. Some of the best pancakes I've had. The omelet and had browns were sizeable covering the plate and very good. The French Toast was good but nothing too special. The bacon was crispy and the sausage was quite flavorful. My wish is that we made it in for breakfast months or years ago as now I know we were missing out. Prices are very very reasonable and service is always friendly and plentiful.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Able to handle very busy lunch crowd. Good burgers and shakes.Easy to find on main road.
Try and get there before the noon crowd.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Today was my fourth stop here in the past 6 years. Every time I have visited the area I have been here. My burger and sundae tonight really hit the spot. Never disappoints. Service was a little odd tonight. Not bad. Just odd. We have three people come to take our drink order then someone brought us all the wrong drinks. Yet our original waitress came shortly behind with our correct drinks. Not a big deal, just a mix up. I wish I had a place like this in my hometown in PA.

1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This is a great little drive in/diner. The food is tasty, the staff is friendly, and the ice cream is just right. You can’t go wrong with their burgers. And the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Andy’s is a one-of-a-kind place! For literally decades, Andy’s has been the cornerstone restaurant in Winter Haven. Burgers, hot dogs, and fries are always great. Their menu offerings go far beyond those. Chicken, fish, salads, as well as breakfast are served six days a week. No trip to Andy’s would be complete without topping off your meal with ice cream. Ice cream (and the things they do with it) is one of the things that make Andy’s the place to go.