“Yuck!”

China Wok
Ranked #153 of 227 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

I ordered general tso chicken, with pork fried rice, and an egg roll. The egg roll had a very strange taste to it. I only ate one bite of it. The fried rice was bland and tasteless. The worst part was the chicken. Soggy breading and filled with gristle. I couldn't eat it.

Reviewed April 1, 2015

The tables were gross I had to wipe it down myself and they were coated with gunk.
I can to get up and get my own silverware she just brought the food over.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Average Chinese food. Seems to be a lot of fluctuation from week to week in the quality and amount of salt used. I keep going back because in 5 yrs here in Winter Haven, I haven't found anything better :( I guess when you get used to NYC Chinese food you get spoiled.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Beef was chewy and slimy with no flavor! Could not even finish, was really - really hungry!! Never again!! Sorry !

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have had food from there before but on my last two visits, the place was dirty. I thought that it was just a "fluke" the first time so I did try again.... no better...... have not been back!