“Chinese”

China Wok
Ranked #147 of 214 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 September 2016

We order this at work for they deliver. They are pretty good and fast. I enjoy garlic chicken and the sweet and sour shrimp.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

If you are going in and expecting a 5 star restaurant well then you should reevaluate your expectations.

If you go to for fast food Chinese then this is about what you would expect. A fair sized menu, pretty fast service and for $5.45 you have an entree and rice with a drink. Plain and simple.

I was tempted by the sesame balls cause well I just cant get enough of them ~ 6 for $2.99 and I didn't even share or feel guilty!

As soon as someone gets up the tables fill up again. There is very little seating so you may simply want to carry out.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

China Wok is a small family owned restaurant that is tucked in a very small place in a local strip shopping center in Lake Alfred, Florida on the northbound one way lanes of Highway 17-92. Their food is mostly take-out but there are two small tables and chairs right up front by the order counter and the entrance doors where you could sit down and eat there. Because of the in and out traffic from customers who are picking up orders to go I would not recommend eating there. The family who operates China Wok is very friendly and the mother and father team work very hard and fast to keep up with the call in orders as well as the walk in to go orders. The food overall is average and good tasting. The lunch specials are the way to go if you eat there. You get a very large portion of the meat entree plus a large portion of the rice (your choice white or fried) and also you get an egg roll for the lunch special prices that run between 4.99-5.99. We can never eat a whole lunch so when we order we usually eat half of the lunch and then each of us puts the other half in the frig and saves the other half for dinner later that day. Easy to reheat in the microwave. They also sell all of their menu items by the pint, quart, and other listed portions on their menu. It is good reliable quick food. Not stellar Chinese food but good food and in a convenient location for quick lunch when you don't want to cook or are traveling through town.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

I ordered general tso chicken, with pork fried rice, and an egg roll. The egg roll had a very strange taste to it. I only ate one bite of it. The fried rice was bland and tasteless. The worst part was the chicken. Soggy breading and filled with gristle. I couldn't eat it.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

The tables were gross I had to wipe it down myself and they were coated with gunk.
I can to get up and get my own silverware she just brought the food over.