“Always love this”
Review of Scenic Boat Tour

Scenic Boat Tour
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Winter Park
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Although I’ve been on this boat tour many many times when I visit my grandma’s home which is right on the lake, I love this little tour. It’s on a little platform boat that goes around the lake. The guys are very knowledgable and give a great history of the region. It is a wonderful thing to do on a cloudy day. Beware one of my sons got very unwell in the past as it was very sunny and hot on the boat make sure you bring suntan lotion and a hat.

All reviews
"central florida"
in 29 reviews
"lake osceola"

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited Winter Park 3 times, and have taken the tour 3 times. Each time the tour was different and we learned things we hadn’t heard before. Now I know why the boat tour is so popular.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

What a marvelous experience. This trip took me back to my childhood when our family boated throughout the chain of lakes and water skiied on them. Going through the canals was so serene. The beauty has not changed. What fun to see lakefront front yards again!

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Excellent. Well worth the cost.the guide was excellent. We will be returning on our next trip to orlando.