“Relaxing boat tour of Winter Park Chain of Lakes”
Review of Scenic Boat Tour

Scenic Boat Tour
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Winter Park
Reviewed May 22, 2018

This is an 18 passenger boat tour on the pristine Winter Park chain of Lakes where one can observe different birds in tall trees and breathtaking homes situated on the lakes. As the boat captain maneuvers the boat through the narrow lakes one can almost reach out and touch the walls that are used to guide and keep the boats moving through. The boats do not have covers so bring a big hat and sunscreen to take care of the exposure, if you so desire. The boat captains usually have great stories and are eager to tell about the local history of the different areas. It is relaxing and makes for an most enjoyable time.

All reviews
"rollins college"
in 68 reviews
"great hour"
in 12 reviews
"winter park chain of lakes"
in 22 reviews
in 11 reviews
"lake osceola"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Although I’ve been on this boat tour many many times when I visit my grandma’s home which is right on the lake, I love this little tour. It’s on a little platform boat that goes around the lake. The guys are very knowledgable and give a great history of the region. It is a wonderful thing to do on a cloudy day. Beware one of my sons got very unwell in the past as it was very sunny and hot on the boat make sure you bring suntan lotion and a hat.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited Winter Park 3 times, and have taken the tour 3 times. Each time the tour was different and we learned things we hadn’t heard before. Now I know why the boat tour is so popular.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

What a marvelous experience. This trip took me back to my childhood when our family boated throughout the chain of lakes and water skiied on them. Going through the canals was so serene. The beauty has not changed. What fun to see lakefront front yards again!