“Wonderful Service and Food”

Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 361 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Morse
Transit: The Lynx bus system has multiple stops along Park Avenue, Fairbanks, and Morse.
Description: Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine is a family owned business, established in 2005, that offers variety of authentic Turkish food from many regions of Turkey. Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine adapted its name from one of the oldest cities in the world, Istanbul, which was once known as the Constantinople in the early 13th century. The name “Bosphorous” taken from the strait that lies in the center of Istanbul connecting the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, Europe to Asia. The decor of this eatery is kept to minimum to draw the attention to the food. The intent was to create a modernized, warm authentic atmosphere by taking the old elements of Istanbul and combining it with some modern influences to create a truly unique experience.
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I've been coming here for years and the food is always top notch -- flavorful, fresh, and authentic. The past few times I went the service was lacking. Thanks to a server named Ibo, I can say that they redeemed themselves. It was a very busy night and he did a great job to make me comfortable, happy, and the meal was perfectly timed. I ordered the Iskendor dish and it was my favorite as always -- can't go wrong with the food, atmosphere, and thanks to Ibo for the great service! Keep up the good work, Bosphorous!

Andi S, Owner at Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

We are glad Ibo met your expectations. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We had a delicious experience at Bosphorous last night. The menu is filled with ethnic specialties to immerse you into Turkish cuisine. Our table shared the Stuffed Grape Leaves as an appetizer. They came 4 to the plate, so one for each of us. They were moist and favorable. Our party ordered different main courses including: the Ikender Kebap, Grilled Sea Bass and Moussaka. All the dishes had great presentation and were huge portions. The sliced lamb on the Kebap was a little tougher than I expected though very tasty. The bass was wonderful though we had to watch out for bones (nothing unusual). The Moussaka was delicious, looked like the Turkish equivalent of an Irish Shepard's Pie. It came with rice, which for me was little bit too much starch in a meal. I should have asked if they could substitute vegetables or a salad. The only drawback for me is a personal issue - the noise level was so incredibly loud that I couldn't have a decent conversation with the person sitting next to me without raising my voice and asking them to repeat themselves. Admittedly, it's my own pet peeve. I like to socialize during dinner and extremely loud restaurants don't support that enjoyment. Clearly, this is a very popular place and the noise was due to the packed house enjoying multiple conversations.

We appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant in Orlando! A must! We did not read any reviews and what a huge surprise. Food was outstanding, service exceptional and atmosphere tremendous!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

My name is Seaven my family & I ate on July 11, 2018 around 8 at the Bosphrous Resturant in 7600 Dr Phillips Blvd #108, Orlando, FL 32819 we were served by our Waiter Richard who was warm, welcoming, and practically family when he served us, he was very knowledgeable about the menu, kinds of Turkish foods matching to our taste and was always friendly! Being a Assyrian-Armenian & Greek Family we cook this style of food and we were just amazed, our jaws dropped when eating due to how tasty the food was and nailed it 100% like how we cook! Once again this resturant has become an official family favorite, even when living far in Florida we travel here to eat! And once again it’s thanks to Our Server Richard for serving us, God bless him, his heart and his character we are so thankful to have a waiter like him be a part of our expirence and future expirences to come! Thank you Richard & Thank You Bosphorous! Teşekkürler!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Neither of us have ever had Turkish food before so naturally we were a little scared but DJ made the experience excellent. He gave us recommendations on what to order and checked on us before during and after we received our food he truly suerpassed all expectations. Wonderful experience and when we return which we will I’ll be sure to ask for DJ.