“Excellent service, fresh food and good flavor”

Mynt Fine Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mynt Fine Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 357 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I have never been to an Indian cuisine restaurant before. A guy in my office loves Indian food and said this is the best he has had, so we tried it. I got the Kashmir salad, yummy and fresh and not too big. Then I got the Tandoori shrimp, not too spicy since I wasn't sure, I could have gone with medium and been fine. The flavors were so good and the shrimp was not overcooked. My friend got the chicken Tikka and loved it too, very tender chicken. We had naan bread (they checked to see if it had yeast, because I am allergic and it did not!). The server was very nice and helpful, I got the feeling she really liked working there. It is a small restaurant, but I think it has an upstairs bar, nicely done. It's nice to go to a restaurant that is not trying to copy everyone else, just doing what they know best. I will definitely be back!

SARA584, Manager at Mynt Fine Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Dear Stacie,
Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you loved your meal and your first Indian food experience. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Lovely food and a great atmosphere, a must if you are looking for top notch Indian cuisine in winter park. Highly recommended.

SARA584, Manager at Mynt Fine Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your business and recommendation. Come back and dine with us again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

There were 6 of us we went to the buffet sat down and started eating a minute later there was a German roach crawling on the wall where our table was. We had to kill it the server said oh sorry and that was all. No one came to our table and said anything. I could not even finish my plate it turned my stomach and my friend couldn't eat either. They didn't even apologize just brought our bill...full price for food I didn't even eat and had to share with a roach. Horrible way to manage a business. If a manager would have just apologized I would have felt better about the experience. Completely unprofessional.

3  Thank Laura L

Dear Laura,
We are so sorry to hear about this experience. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we would like to discuss this with you further so that we can rectify this situation right away. Please contact Manisha at 7724saffronorlando@gmail.com. Thank you for making us aware of your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

It was apparent to me that these folks have prepared themselves well for success. We were greeted by a dark skinned beautiful and charming hostess, taken upstairs to a well appointed somewhat formal dining room and turned over to Rahul who turned out to not only be a polished server...but he conducted himself as if he might also be an owner. We love Indian cuisine, were introduced to in by Sutnam and Kanwar Singh 25 years ago and like any type of food most are good (otherwise they are gone) and some excel. It is a small detail but the rice we were served with three of our entrees was delicate, fresh, laced with some light veggies. Perfection is not a strong enough word to describe what is usually an after thought..The Daal we shared as an appetizer along with the onion Kulcha was a mix of lentils. Our entrees were awesome. I think they may have spent sometime researching American tolerance to spice...next time we go we will order at least one dish "hot" instead of Medium. We have been around...this may the best Indian restaurant in the country and ranks as one of the best dining experiences we have had in a while...no matter what the ethnicity. Enjoy.

SARA584, Manager at Mynt Fine Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you loved your meals and we hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area. Thank you for your business and your kind recommendation.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

I organised a group of friends to join me for my birthday here for lunch. My favourite part to start was the fact that they didn't ask me to provide my credit card for the booking and threaten me with a $10 per head charge if any of my party did not arrive, like the other 4 establishments had requested. There was 7 of us in total and their lunch menu was extensive and very reasonably priced. We were served well and the food was lovely. We all felt it was great value, tasty and authentic. Would definitely recommend you to come here!!