“THE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY OF 2 BESTIE TO MT RINJANI WITH HALLO TREKKER”

Hallo Trekker - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our professional guides are experienced trekkers and can provide expert knowledge of Mount Rinjani volcano, Senaru-Bayan villages, Lombok Island and beyond. Our trekking packages include a professional guide and porters to assist you on your trek and tour. We can cater for the individual traveler, families or groups of any size and every budget, from comfortable and basic to luxury.
Reviewed September 11, 2017

We booked the 4D3N Summit tour package at the first place because we were have doubt of our (me and my crazy partner) ability to conquer Rinjani's trek and summit.
On arrival we were picked by Hallo trekker driver and it was a great journey all the way from airport to Senaru Base Camp Hotel. We were having local food and also a chance to taste 'Satay Tanjung' which made by fish meat and delicious gravy. But it was very spicy. As for me i am a fan of spicy food but not my partner.

Hans the boss great us as we jump out from our picked up vehicles. He gave us time to rest and get our mind fresh for his briefing on the adventure ahead us. Yet my partner and i (actually we are the experience hikers), feel so unprepared for the journey. As for me, i am a bit feeling restless because i know it wont be easy. Hans assured both of us will be taken extra care, from our needs to safety (included the evacuation emergency rescue, I, very concern about this matter as i experience it at Annapurna last June). It was such a relief when he mentioned about safety first above anything else.

Hams ..hamster..hamson.. the one and only the most suitable guide for two crazy hikers like us. Throughout the journey - to base camp- to summit- to crater rim- to Senaru check point. he managed to keep us safe and very patient with our crazy attitude. Yet , he, himself are crazy in the same zone like me and my partner. We mock each other, playing around, singing all the way, run down like we are in a trail race, and he was in surprise to see me and my partner cut short our journey down to Senaru. Hams you are the man, thank you for such understanding.

Our 3 porters.. did i mentioned 3.. yes ..for only 2 of us as their "Tamu", we had 3 porters. That mean, Hallo Trekker assured that their clients in a good hands. The porter plays a role as a porter and also they can really cook, with a very good presentation (a bit of culinary skills). it was so impressive. Well done "Abang" Porter.

At the end of the day, we cut short our trip only for 2 nights, we don't mind to pay as we booked earlier because at the end of the day, both me and my partner, safe and achieve our goal to conquered the Rinjani's Summit and Wilderness.

Thank you Hallo trekker team.. Hans & Hams

"bank transfer"
"little details"
"star service"

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Went on a 4D3N summit tour package. There would roughly be a porter allocated for each climber, for our group we had 2 guides and 6 porters for the 6 of us. Our guides were Anton and Rudhi.

Guides - The guides were really fit, knowledgeable, extremely helpful and always looked our for our welfare. They regularly provide us with additional water and snacks long the hike and watch out for safety hazards. The guides are able to communicate well in english.

Food - We were blown away by the quality of the food provided on the trek. We hard freshly cut fruits everyday, decorated in a luxurious fashion. We were served with freshly hand blended juices on several occasions. Dry noodles and steam rice were and meats, vegetable were provided for mains, well cooked and delicious. I expected a simple menu for the trek and was greatly impressed.

Equipment - Camp Tables, chairs and shelter were provided for most meals (carried up by the porters) which was beyond expectations as we were ready to sit on the floor for meals. Proper plates, forks, spoons are even glass cups were provided! Tents were of good quality which kept rain and wind out. Sleeping bags were of good quality warm enough!

The climb - The climb was tough for us as we had little or no training before the hike. Although still manageable, it would be recommended to have some exercise prior to the climb.

Highly recommended

1  Thank JoshuaKung
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

It was my pleasure to have this hike with hallo trekker. We are a group of 6, and we had 6 porters and 2 guides, anton and hardi, (sorry for the spelling error, can't really rmb how to spell). Anton was at the back and took care of me very well making sure I can take my time for the climb. Constantly asking me to drink some water, if I want some snacks and cracking jokes and making me laugh.

Our whole group enjoyed the companion of the 2 guides and 6 porters. We have had very very good meals which they said it was simple. We have alot of fruits daily and the even had plating skills for the fruits.

We didn't even expect such good meals for the entire trip! Would recommend everyone to suppprt this local organisation. And if you're going, do bring along any clothings which are usable to donate to the porters and their village!

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Smooth transition from start to end.
Extremely happy with their services!
Great mountain guide, good food and excellent communication!
We had a great time during 4D3N trek and managed to reach the summit even with our slow pace.
We would to say thank you Fendy, Hans, Safar and the porters!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

4 of us took the 3D2N summit trek. We made our booking quite last minute and thanks to Hans and his team where they are very efficient in managing and arranging all the thing for us.

All the guides and porter were very friendly and caring. The two guides lead us by one walking at most front leading the way and another one walking at the last to ensure none of us left out all the time. Both of them helped us out so hard to make sure we get to summit by offering water, snacks, making jokes and never fail to encourage and motivate us. The lead guide, Ham even offered me to help me carry my backpack as he noticed I’m getting exhausted. Another guide, Heru always lend me a hand especially on slippery trek.

The food was excellent not only in taste but also presentation. I would say that their fried noodle was the best I had in Lombok.

It was really tough and challenging for first timer like me, but thanks for their suppprt, I am able to make it to the summit. Overall, this was an amazing and definitely memorable experience.

2  Thank Mong Y