Review Highlights
Best company ever!!

We climbed Rinjani together with Hallo Trekker. The communication with the owner was already very... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
Maarten v
via mobile
Best tour guide ever

My boyfriend and I booked the 3D2N trekking after reading all the comments in Trip Advisor. The... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
agpb
Barcelona
via mobile

All reviews ham my friend crater rim excellent communication funny jokes mount rinjani making sure the owner maggie goreng incredible journey own pace fruit main guide before dinner free transport nice gesture little details
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Went on a 4D3N summit tour package. There would roughly be a porter allocated for each climber, for our group we had 2 guides and 6 porters for the 6 of us. Our guides were Anton and Rudhi.

Guides - The guides were really fit, knowledgeable, extremely helpful and always looked our for our welfare. They regularly provide us with additional water and snacks long the hike and watch out for safety hazards. The guides are able to communicate well in english.

Food - We were blown away by the quality of the food provided on the trek. We hard freshly cut fruits everyday, decorated in a luxurious fashion. We were served with freshly hand blended juices on several occasions. Dry noodles and steam rice were and meats, vegetable were provided for mains, well cooked and delicious. I expected a simple menu for the trek and was greatly impressed.

Equipment - Camp Tables, chairs and shelter were provided for most meals (carried up by the porters) which was beyond expectations as we were ready to sit on the floor for meals. Proper plates, forks, spoons are even glass cups were provided! Tents were of good quality which kept rain and wind out. Sleeping bags were of good quality warm enough!

The climb - The climb was tough for us as we had little or no training before the hike. Although still manageable, it would be recommended to have some exercise prior to the climb.

Highly recommended

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank JoshuaKung
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

It was my pleasure to have this hike with hallo trekker. We are a group of 6, and we had 6 porters and 2 guides, anton and hardi, (sorry for the spelling error, can't really rmb how to spell). Anton was at the back and took care of me very well making sure I can take my time for the climb. Constantly asking me to drink some water, if I want some snacks and cracking jokes and making me laugh.

Our whole group enjoyed the companion of the 2 guides and 6 porters. We have had very very good meals which they said it was simple. We have alot of fruits daily and the even had plating skills for the fruits.

We didn't even expect such good meals for the entire trip! Would recommend everyone to suppprt this local organisation. And if you're going, do bring along any clothings which are usable to donate to the porters and their village!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Smooth transition from start to end.
Extremely happy with their services!
Great mountain guide, good food and excellent communication!
We had a great time during 4D3N trek and managed to reach the summit even with our slow pace.
We would to say thank you Fendy, Hans, Safar and the porters!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

4 of us took the 3D2N summit trek. We made our booking quite last minute and thanks to Hans and his team where they are very efficient in managing and arranging all the thing for us.

All the guides and porter were very friendly and caring. The two guides lead us by one walking at most front leading the way and another one walking at the last to ensure none of us left out all the time. Both of them helped us out so hard to make sure we get to summit by offering water, snacks, making jokes and never fail to encourage and motivate us. The lead guide, Ham even offered me to help me carry my backpack as he noticed I’m getting exhausted. Another guide, Heru always lend me a hand especially on slippery trek.

The food was excellent not only in taste but also presentation. I would say that their fried noodle was the best I had in Lombok.

It was really tough and challenging for first timer like me, but thanks for their suppprt, I am able to make it to the summit. Overall, this was an amazing and definitely memorable experience.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Mong Y
Reviewed June 10, 2017

we took 2D1N Crater Rim trek, Hallo trekker provided all detailed & necessary information right from the beginning. that helps me to continue this trek with Hallo trekker,
They came to airport & mostly I like that our trek leader ( Izzy) came to pick us up in Lombok airport, it was so nice & appreciated.
Once reached they give us room in seneru village which is so nice, comfy & briefed about everything about the trek . Staffs are very nice , always smiling faces & ready to help .

Trek was awesome & excellent porter service, food, water provided during hike & for overnight camping was so excellent.

they always took care about our comfort & safety.

Date of experience: May 2017