“A Lifetime Experience”

Hallo Trekker - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our professional guides are experienced trekkers and can provide expert knowledge of Mount Rinjani volcano, Senaru-Bayan villages, Lombok Island and beyond. Our trekking packages include a professional guide and porters to assist you on your trek and tour. We can cater for the individual traveler, families or groups of any size and every budget, from comfortable and basic to luxury.
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My friend and I had a 3D2N trek at Mt. Rinjani. It was the toughest trek I've ever had but I am blessed to have an extremely helpful guide, Irsan. He offered to carry my backpack when I was exhausted and motivate me when I was about to give up. Ain't gonna make it to the summit without him.

Food was delicious and presentable in big portion. There were also freshly cut fruits for every meal which we were greatly impressed. After the trek, we even had a free transportation to Gili T in speed boat.

Overall, we were well taken care of and it was definitely a memorable trip. Thanks to our guide, Irsan and the team.

1  Thank ann_ljy
in 3 reviews
"mount rinjani"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 21 October 2017

It was an unforgettable experience and possibly one of the most remarkable trip I've ever had.
Couldn't have reach the submit with my tour guide Irshan. Also with the hospitality of another tour guide, Fendy. Highly recommended to go with this agency if you wish to hike the Mount Rinjani.

1  Thank Carlylelim
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Breathtaking experience hiking one of the most difficult mountain in the world. The guides made sure that our stay was pleasant and well taken cared of. I had a knee injury coming down from the mountain, and the guides Ham and San carried me and my bag down to the checkpoints, pretty much sums up the friendliness of the guides during my trip. Would recommend coming again with Hallo Trekker.

1  Thank Kee Kung C
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent service provided by the our two guides Hams and Irsyan, who were always willing to help and provided useful tips and anecdotes. Food was prepared fresh by the porters and was delicious, in many cases better than what we could find in Lombok restaurants. Tents were comfortable with good quality warm sleeping bags. There was also a trek to sendang giler and Tiu Kelep waterfalls prior to the trip. Well worth the price.

1  Thank choyw771