Review Highlights
Best company ever!!

We climbed Rinjani together with Hallo Trekker. The communication with the owner was already very... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
Maarten v
via mobile
Best tour guide ever

My boyfriend and I booked the 3D2N trekking after reading all the comments in Trip Advisor. The... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
agpb
Barcelona
via mobile

All reviews ham my friend crater rim excellent communication funny jokes mount rinjani making sure the owner maggie goreng incredible journey own pace fruit main guide real heroes before dinner free transport nice gesture
Reviewed October 22, 2017

My friend and I had a 3D2N trek at Mt. Rinjani. It was the toughest trek I've ever had but I am blessed to have an extremely helpful guide, Irsan. He offered to carry my backpack when I was exhausted and motivate me when I was about to give up. Ain't gonna make it to the summit without him.

Food was delicious and presentable in big portion. There were also freshly cut fruits for every meal which we were greatly impressed. After the trek, we even had a free transportation to Gili T in speed boat.

Overall, we were well taken care of and it was definitely a memorable trip. Thanks to our guide, Irsan and the team.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank ann_ljy
Reviewed October 21, 2017

It was an unforgettable experience and possibly one of the most remarkable trip I've ever had.
Couldn't have reach the submit with my tour guide Irshan. Also with the hospitality of another tour guide, Fendy. Highly recommended to go with this agency if you wish to hike the Mount Rinjani.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Carlylelim
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Breathtaking experience hiking one of the most difficult mountain in the world. The guides made sure that our stay was pleasant and well taken cared of. I had a knee injury coming down from the mountain, and the guides Ham and San carried me and my bag down to the checkpoints, pretty much sums up the friendliness of the guides during my trip. Would recommend coming again with Hallo Trekker.

1  Thank KeeKungC
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service provided by the our two guides Hams and Irsyan, who were always willing to help and provided useful tips and anecdotes. Food was prepared fresh by the porters and was delicious, in many cases better than what we could find in Lombok restaurants. Tents were comfortable with good quality warm sleeping bags. There was also a trek to sendang giler and Tiu Kelep waterfalls prior to the trip. Well worth the price.

1  Thank choyw771
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful guides! Enjoyed their company and also the assistance when my friend is having trouble. Would very much recommend whoever is going to visit Rinjani :)

2  Thank kaesee W