All reviewsmega mallsuperior roomswimming poolgrand hotellotte martbatam centre ferry terminalbuffet breakfastspacious lobbywalkable distancetaxi servicenoodlesfree shuttlenagoya hillwifi connectionsmoking roomreception areapleasant stay
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Location fairly near the ferry terminal but there's almost nothing around the hotel. This hotel is old, from the decor to the smell. But room size is large, toilet is clean and for the price you can't really complain much.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Have stayed at Harmoni one for a couple of times and have never experienced such bad service rendered from the Hotel. Was waiting to Check in and the reception kept pushing me from one reception to another. I was served last even though I arrived at the hotel way before anyone else. Will never ever stay at this Hotel ever. All be warned, service is terrible at this Hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stella O
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is approximately 10min walk from the mega mall, according to the google map information, but I lost my way because at some point there is no pedestrian pavement so I detoured through Alun Alun Batam Centre which is so huge. It is also confusing to cross the traffic, so i took the taxi from Mega mall to Harmoni. It costs rup45,000 but from hotel calling taxi service to Mega mall, it is rup 40,000 ( payment at the hotel). The taxi service from hotel is actually their hotel car which is new, clean and modern, making me feel like VIP. The free shuttle bus service from the hotel to the different shopping mall is not like Singapore shopping mall mini shuttle bus. It is hotel 4seated car!Maybe that day & time only 3 guests inclusive me requested to go Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall. It is a very pleasant ride to & return. The breakfast is average, because I like more savoury meal and soup-base varieties. The desserts seem appealing but my stomach is too small to try all. It will be fantastic if I could bring the desserts to my room to enjoy them slowly at my own time. The staffs are polite and friendly. The room is clean , no weird/ smoke smell, no errie-feeling. Toiletries provided and there are complimentries drinks and a pac of peanuts. Door way not sound-proved, so I could hear door-slamming from other guests in the morning.That is quite disturbing to continue sleeping.Overall, it is a pleasant stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Pretticila
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I left a hat in the room if im not mistaken, i keep calling in to check with the hotel team. They keep saying they will check with the housekeeping team and get back to me however, no avail. What a bad service! What is someone else lost something that is very valuable to them! Where is your integrity and service skills?! Stay in the hotel was messed up i wanted to give a good review but this kind of service happens. Breakfast was the only good thing so far. Will never stay here ever again. Kudos to Pak Sol for driving us around. Thank you. Other than that, the hotel service was bad

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HidayahS46
Reviewed August 8, 2017

The hotel is old and does not give that cozy vibe. However, it is clean and spacious. There are so many rooms in each floor, but seems so empty. Amenities were provided and includes breakfast in the morning. Breakfast menu is quite limited and taste is not that great. Overall okay but not great experience.

Room Tip: Choose king size bed for more spacious rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends