“A Must Visit! ”

Harvest on Main
Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a large group and they gave us their big room which was awesome. The food was so good and the service was great! The bread on the grilled chicken sandwich with pimento cheese and onion jam was delicious, as was the kettle soup. Their house salad with Dillie beans is a must. I bought 2 jars of Dillie beans to bring home.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,516)

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Really well done atmosphere and food. Not over the top on either but nicely done. I will be back. I had the shrimp and grits from the main menu and my date had the meatloaf from the specials... The salad was very good. Blue cheese was not over powering and was tossed in dress rather than poured. Our waitress was quick to recommend popular favorites and attentive to our beverage.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I wanted to love this place. I’ve had food served with plastic in it (from cheese grated on my dish in the kitchen). I’ve had burned crab cakes twice! The staff is either great or awful, no in between. Tonight I tipped her well because she was good, the food for the price was mediocre at best. Tourists go there, but I think the locals are giving up. I’m a local... I really can’t recomend after 3 yrs living here...

Reviewed January 19, 2018

My husband and I were up to Blue Ridge over Christmas Holiday and stopped here for lunch. We sat outside and were able to watch all the activity on the main street the servers never made us feel rushed, took the time to explain the specials and new menus options. The food was fantastic and the menu had a wide variety of items that were fresh and full of flavor. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

We were a party of 10 all in the mood for something different. The staff set us up with a great table and offerred us many great suggestions without being pushy. The soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches and hotdog all got two thumbs up! Will be visiting again on our next trip to Blue Ridge!