“Yum - great food, fun ambiance”
Review of Harvest on Main

Harvest on Main
Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate on the porch and enjoyed lunch. They offer gluten free bread for any of the sandwiches. I had the blackened salmon BLT - was delish! My husband had trout and a superb salad to go with it. They had green beans with dill - nice surprise and refreshing! Kids enjoyed their meal, service was great, and the interior had a nice upscale lodge feel to it. Good experience overall!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,544)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With a rugged mountain atmosphere, we were skeptical of the quality of food a service. This was quickly dissolved by a great waiter and exceptional chef! Truly incredible dishes of both steak and seafood were presented at the right time and temperature. The deserts were equally succulent! As our anniversary dinner, we were extremely happy we chose Harvest on Main!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Harvest on Main is the real deal. We were concerned after being in Blue Ridge for a few days that there was a serious lack of good food in the city. We hadn’t tried anything that was worthy of the prices and the trouble it was to go from the cabin into town, I might as well have just cooked in the cabin. Also everywhere we went it took over an hour to be seated and for the food to come out. All this changed on our last day in Blue Ridge. We stopped at Harvest On Main for lunch and have to tell you, we were blown away! This should be the number one restaurant on trip advisor in Blue Ridge. It literally is way better than anything else we’ve had here. Finally a place that seasoned their food well. I had the salmon BLT with gluten-free bread. My wife had the lentil soup and our kids had hotdogs. The salad that came with my wife’s soup was tasty and had the right amount of flavor to it. Not to mention, the soup was very flavorful. And my salmon was perfectly cooked and the little sauce that they gave me for it was impeccable. And then the sucker punch to every other restaurant in Blue Ridge that we had tried was when the gluten-free waffle desert came out. It had a blueberry compote with it and vanilla ice cream on top and it was a chocolate waffle and it made our stay in Blue Ridge worth it! I’m not joking. As huge foodies we were really disappointed by the culinary offerings that Blue Ridge had to offer. The best we had tried was just some mozzarella ball appetizer somewhere else and we were just a little bit disappointed but finally Harvest On Main delivered. Great place. Trust me, this is the number one restaurant in Blue Ridge. Staff was great, great manager who came and the servers are all very kind and helpful. Beautiful place too, it’s like you’re eating in a cabin. Very accommodating to families with children as well as just couples. Not sure why there are multiple posts here about no gluten-free options, that’s not true. At least what my wife and I ordered was gluten free. Go to Harvest On Main!

2  Thank Roberto B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Apple soup Mac n cheese and the bbq sandwich what we ordered which was absolutely delicious went on a Tuesday only open for lunch downstairs is very nice and quiet. Will be back for sure.

2  Thank Mahimahi1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been vacationing in Blue Ridge for 11 years now! Harvest on Main is our ALL time favorite and first place we go when we get there!! The food is amazing we’ve never been disappointed. But, I must say Sherri makes it EXTRA special ... she’s awesome and goes above an beyond to make sure everything is perfect!! You have a treasure Harvest on Main ... when in Blue Ridge make sure you eat at Harvest on Main and ask for Sherri you won’t be disappointed ❤️

2  Thank Cheryl M