All reviews maintained property older property room was clean needed a place to stay long weekend the hotel staff stayed here for nights nice breakfast shower head would highly recommend this hotel pleasant stay definitely stay here again free breakfast interstate motel gravy atlanta
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Given how old it is, the location, and noise it is not worth the price. This motel is right beside I-85 and the road noise is horrible. I did not sleep a wink and left tired, back hurting, and a stiff neck. Note this is a motel not hotel. We were just passing through and arrive just before 9pm and left around 9am. The only nice thing I can say is the rooms are old but cleaned properly and the staff was nice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rena B
bwbraseltoninn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Braselton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive everyday to provide a superior customer experience. Im sorry we were not able to do that for you. We will use your feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at 7066543081.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Clean and convenient hotel to Chateau Elan. Free breakfast is also a plus. The lobby and rooms are modern and updated. The front desk staff was also friendly. Safe area and close to many restaurants/fast food.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwbraseltoninn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Braselton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us soon.

If I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 7066543081.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

The stay was wonderful with the friendly staff and nice quiet location....Loved everything about it. Will suerly stay here next time and would recommend friends and family to stay here. The room was nice clean and comfy the cleaning staff was so friendly

Room Tip: Requesting to the employee for the good room was helpful.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to compete the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me at 7066543081.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a night. We only stayed for a night but it was very enjoyable. Great hotel, great and very comfortable rooms and awesome staff. We stopped by the lobby for breakfast before we left and it was really good food.

All around a really great hotel!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for completing our survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance don't hesitate to contact me at 7066543081.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Seriously outdated, bathroom so small can’t close door. Behind door is unfinished remodel and gunk in corners. Bed old and sagging to center, towels and linens thin. Amenities need to be requested at desk. Desk help is super friendly and apologetic for room short comings.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Peggy B
bwbraseltoninn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Braselton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive everyday to provide a superior customer experience. Im sorry we were not able to do that for you. We will use your feedback you gave to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, Please don't hesitate to contact me at 7066543081