See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The beds, sagged, room was MUSTY, a terrible place. We chose not to stay in this dump after checking out the room.

The lady in the front office was very RUDE, and unfriendly. She gave us the impression that it was not a safe place to stay.

The overall condition of the hotel is bad, it would be like a Red Roof Inn of the 1960's,

I do not know if pets are allowed, but the acility is far too dirty to bring your loved pet into that enviornment.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
guestcottagesuites, Manager at Guest Cottage & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our Hotel. We are very much concerned with your feedback. Our apologies for inconvience caused to you during your stay. Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time. Actions shall be taken to improve everything on war foot and you can have a good stay next time. Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

I checked in, got to my room and the fire alarm went of. Left the building and returned after they said "false alarm." Twenty minutes later, same thing. I went to desk and cancelled my reservation, asking for a refund. The clerk said manager had not responded to her calls and that she would credit my paid fee. I have copy of my bill with her note and signature saying to refund my money. Never got a refund.
Went to another hotel nearby, run by same guy and it was also terrible, with broken toilet, tiny TV, sainted carpet, etc. This and Econ Lodge next door should be avoided at any cost. Same management. Same stupid problems.

Room Tip: Avoid this pit. Plenty good hotels near by
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
guestcottagesuites, Guest Relations Manager at Guest Cottage & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2018

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your feedback. I’m sure the refund issue has been resolved by now, but if there is any issue remaining please contact me directly at the hotel for a quick resolution. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you decide to give us another chance, we will be pleased to host you.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

First - the staff is extremely friendly. When you get there you'll note the sign that says no refund after 15 minutes - you know why that is posted. I had one of the kitchenettes - there is NOTHING other than a fridge, cabinets, microwave and electric stove - no utensils, pots - nothing ( I was able to outfit the kitchen for one for $35 at the dollar store in front). I spent a few hours wiping everything down (including the walls) but still felt like the place was filthy and I didn't want to put my feet on the floor without shoes on. The pool is closed. If you need a kitchenette - I suggest searching airbnb - there are several very clean places for the same price

Room Tip: Look elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
guestcottagesuites, Webmaster at Guest Cottage & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Very clean and comfortable.Overall very satisfied with my stay. We stayed at this hotel with my mom and her sister.The rooms was well decorated and up to date. Room was neat & clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful.Service has been great.We hope to see you again soon!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
guestcottagesuites, webmaster at Guest Cottage & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the feedback. We strive for great value, a great staff and great accommodations.Thank you again for sharing your experience. It is a true joy to serve customers like you. we look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Only proublem was the smell when entring room.an the sheets made me itch..celling need to be swept cross...our room was 337..please go an really clean that room...Hope we get a better an non smelling room an sheets don't make me itch....customer service was a 100 rooms should be two..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
guestcottagesuites, Webmaster at Guest Cottage & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to satisfy you. There were several lapse that distracted you from your stay. I hope when you visit the area again you will give us another chance to meet your needs. I’m certain we’ll do better for you next time.