All reviews ale house eggs and sausage room was clean waffle house an overnight stay yogurt would definitely stay here again check in was quick waffle maker great place to stay air conditioner free breakfast stayed one night hot breakfast front desk staff nice breakfast staff was very friendly
Reviewed June 11, 2018

When traveling along I95 you have to stop sometimes. This was not far off the interstate at all. We were welcomed with fresh cookies before going up to the room. Dinner places were close by also. Room was attractive and comfortable. Breakfast was nice and filling.

Stayed: July 2017
bwplusbrunswickinn, Hotel Manager. at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments.
We are proud of having guests like you. You can always be assured of a nice stay with us.
Glad to note that you liked the breakfast and the local activities.
We look forward to having you with us again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

This is my go to hotel whenever I visit Brunswick. It's always clean (though not always impeccable), quiet, convenient and comfortable. I usually have trouble sleeping well in hotels, but not here. Comfy beds and pillows and the AC allowed me to get the room almost as cool as I would like it (68-70). . . but I like it quite cold when I sleep, so that's a relative statement. It's a little more than I want to spend, but I don't think it's expensive. I've probably stayed there about six times in the last 3-4 years. There was one hitch on my most recent visit (23-27 May 2018). I was in room 122 and it smelled of mildew. Sure GA is very humid, but I had never had this problem before on any of my stays at this hotel. I mentioned it at check out and left it in my survey response to the company, so hopefully they will fix it soon and prevent it from happening again. If not, I'll find a new

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwplusbrunswickinn, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Guest,

Your kind words mean so much to us, and we’re pleased to get such great feedback from you. Specifically, I’m pleased that you like our hotel well enough to stay again and again. I do apologize for the mildew or humidity issue. We checked on it and have resolved the problem. Your comments indicate that we’re meeting our goal of serving our guests well. We want to invite you to stay with us again when possible so you can experience our hotel and this area again. We’ll be here for you when you need us.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

The TVs in the cafeteria never go off, way to loud, 3rd floor or above or do not stay, we could have gotten better sleep out in the median on I-95, when we got there it seems they had given our room to someone else, so we got the room over the noise box.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We recognize that we failed you in some ways during your visit, and we apologize. We could have handled the noise issues better has we realized your concerns sooner, and I understand you were dissatisfied. We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Please stay with us again in the future and see that your negative experience was an isolated situation. We try our best for every guest, every day.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Nice Hotel in convenient location near interstate 95. Good service and very clean. Appeared to be a recently built facility with excellent appearance inside and out . I would book a room again on next trip in the area but request a more firm bed..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to offer positive comments about our hotel. I’m glad you like our convenient, modern hotel. I’m sorry the bed wasn’t firm enough, but we can probably find an alternative for you in the future. It’s a true pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to providing total satisfaction to you again in the future. When you need us, we’ll be here for you.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Great pLace for overnight stay. Hotel is well maintained, great breakfast, great staff and overall had a pleasant stay, Room condition is excellent, location is great will definitely stay next time I visit the area, owners is doing is great job maintaining the property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for indicating that you would stay with us again. That’s the highest compliment possible. Additionally, we thank you that you like our great breakfast, well-maintained rooms and excellent location. Our goal is an excellent experience for every guest, and I’m pleased we completely satisfied. We invite you to stay with us again soon so you can experience the many positive attributes of our hotel again.