All reviews attached restaurant kids eat free millhouse steakhouse front desk nice hotel up to date room was clean next morning nice stop other hotels enjoyable stay complimentary breakfast staff was very friendly road trip night stay king room would definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here on our way down to Florida. It’s so conveniently located right off the interstate. It is extremely clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable I’ve had. The staff was very friendly as well. We will definitely stay here again if needed.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 552carim
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

That sounds wonderful! Thank you for letting us know how well you enjoyed your visit with us, we appreciate the compliments about our efforts to maintain cleanliness, as well as our friendly staff. We are blessed in many ways here and love to share this with our guests!

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

My family was traveling from Virginia to Miami. Traffic and weather made the first leg of the trip difficult. We looked for a place to stay the night and decided on the Holiday Inn in Brunswick. It was the perfect pace after such a long day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had dinner in the restaurant, the Millhouse Steakhouse, which allows children to eat free. The food was very good, with a good wine and beer selection (it had been a long day, after all). The room was large and very clean. The pool was relaxing and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast the next morning in the steakhouse was good, and kids ate free. This was a great end to a long day of travel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

We're so glad we were here for you after such a very long trip! Thank you for your wonderful review and for letting us know how much you enjoyed your visit with us!

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Delightfully friendly front desk staff. Room was ok - a bit dated but fine for a one night stay. Unfortunately, the walls could use some insulation as I was kept up all night by snoring from the adjacent room. Got up and out early to get on the road - coffee wasn’t ready and the elevator was broken, so I took the steps and picked up a coffee at the near by Race Track.

Date of stay: November 2017
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

And we can't apologize enough for the elevator being out of service when you stayed with us - we are happy to report the issue has been resolved! We appreciate that you were patient and understanding while we assisted our guests with this matter.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and quick check in and also check out.

Booked a suite on ground floor. Clean tidy and well equipped with coffee maker, microwave, fridge and sink.

Good night sleep on comfortable bed facing tv.

Separate lounge, with another tv.

Enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and really appreciate this great review! Please come back to see us again!

Reviewed November 10, 2017

This Holiday Inn is a nice spot to stay in if you don't want to pay high beach prices but close enough to enjoy the beaches and restaurants nearby. Quiet, clean, and comfortable. I was a bit worried when we found out our suite was on the first floor, but it was more quiet than I expected.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy L
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

I'm so glad you let us know how much you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your great compliments, we are thrilled you had a wonderful visit with us and look forward to seeing you again!