All reviews ale house reception desk room was clean hot breakfast would stay here again first floor brunswick ga stop exit
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Stopped traveling from Miami, called several places looking for a decent price, on the 3rd try I got Quality Inn, the evening shift female clerk was very helpful and told us to come over, she said all she has was second floor but the price was fair and the rooms were quite nice. My wife and I were very happy with Quality Inn and will stay there again if we travel to FL.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2018

My husband stayed her for 2 weeks while attending FLETC training.
There was a dirty diaper floating around at the bottom of the pool. Man at the front desk was rude and worthless, and insisted the pool was maintained. Needless to say no one used the pool. The washer/ dryer were broken, and the place was just generally dirty and in disrepair. The older couple that cleaned his room did a good job, though.
Definitely not a place to stay for more than one day, and that is only if there is no other option.

Room Tip: Just don’t.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Initially tried to stay at the Comfort in at exit 29 on I 95 but it was full. Manager there recommended this Quality Inn at exit 38. Registration staff was very welcoming. Rooms were clean with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Ate supper at Toucan's Ale House. Food was great.

Room Tip: Inn is located behind another hotel so noise was not an issue
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2018

As a travel agent, I pride myself on finding nice hotels to stay in not only for my family but clients as well. I didn't take the time to read the reviews of the hotel. I just looked at photos and the all around rating of the hotel. Well this proved me wrong. While check in was smooth with Judy and the room on the surface was nice, it turned into a nightmare. My daughter's girlfriend got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and found the bathroom covered with roaches and their babies. We even took pictures. We didn't even stay. We immediately got up, got our things together and I went to the front desk. Which was a joke. I explained the situation and told him that as a travel agent, I would NOT recommend this place. And even showed my card. All he said was "do you want your receipt?" I grabbed it out of his hand and said "Seriously?" And walked out. I will NOT recommend this place to my worst enemy nor will I stay here again. When you have to clean a room yourself there is a problem. Also, the cold water didn't work, nor did the bathroom store stay shut. It was the WORST hotel I have ever allowed myself and my family to stay at. I will be contacting the health department along with the better business bureau. Not worth $90 to stay there. As a travel agent I am very embarrassed to write this review. Forewarned is forearmed.
Would love to see them closed down.

Room Tip: Can't even rate this hotel as budget or anything. Very low class
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 0407WendyH
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We arrived with a reservation about 5:30pm. There were at least 8 in line to check in when we went in. There was a problem with their computer and credit card machine. Only one young lady was working and she was having a terrible time checking in people because of the system failure. She kept her cool even with some very unruly customers. I'm a retired police officer and there were a couple of times I almost told some folks to calm down. She was so incredibly patient with them.
The lady finally got hold of the owner or General manager. She asked him to come help her multiple times but for whatever reason he did not. The lady was almost in tears several times as several people came back in because their room keys didn't work.
We had a supper plan and had to leave at 6:25 even though we were next in line. I wrote her a note on our business card to yell her we'd be back and to "smile".
When we returned a couple of hours later the problems had been fixed but when I asked if her boss ever came to help she just shook her head.
As a business owner I would love to have this lady work for us and I promise we would be there to help if problems happened. I hope she finds a better place to work.
The room was alright, clean and good beds. But this morning ad I sat on the bed putting on my boots, the housekeeping woman just walked in without knocking. That is a good way to get hurt.
I would avoid this motel at all cost...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business