All reviews ale house room was clean reception desk hot breakfast would stay here again waffles first floor convenient location scroll stop exit
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Stopped traveling from Miami, called several places looking for a decent price, on the 3rd try I got Quality Inn, the evening shift female clerk was very helpful and told us to come over, she said all she has was second floor but the price was fair and the rooms were quite nice. My wife and I were very happy with Quality Inn and will stay there again if we travel to FL.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Scott F,

We thank you for your comments regarding our staffs hospitality and our great value. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. On behalf of our entire staff, we appreciate your stay and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Florida City! Kind regards.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

My husband stayed her for 2 weeks while attending FLETC training.
There was a dirty diaper floating around at the bottom of the pool. Man at the front desk was rude and worthless, and insisted the pool was maintained. Needless to say no one used the pool. The washer/ dryer were broken, and the place was just generally dirty and in disrepair. The older couple that cleaned his room did a good job, though.
Definitely not a place to stay for more than one day, and that is only if there is no other option.

Room tip: Just don’t.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AprilCio
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

AprilCio,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. I want to assure you that we do engage in deep cleaning processes and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures.. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again and to impress you with our improvements.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Initially tried to stay at the Comfort in at exit 29 on I 95 but it was full. Manager there recommended this Quality Inn at exit 38. Registration staff was very welcoming. Rooms were clean with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Ate supper at Toucan's Ale House. Food was great.

Room tip: Inn is located behind another hotel so noise was not an issue
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

As a travel agent, I pride myself on finding nice hotels to stay in not only for my family but clients as well. I didn't take the time to read the reviews of the hotel. I just looked at photos and the all around rating of the hotel. Well this proved me wrong. While check in was smooth with Judy and the room on the surface was nice, it turned into a nightmare. My daughter's girlfriend got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and found the bathroom covered with roaches and their babies. We even took pictures. We didn't even stay. We immediately got up, got our things together and I went to the front desk. Which was a joke. I explained the situation and told him that as a travel agent, I would NOT recommend this place. And even showed my card. All he said was "do you want your receipt?" I grabbed it out of his hand and said "Seriously?" And walked out. I will NOT recommend this place to my worst enemy nor will I stay here again. When you have to clean a room yourself there is a problem. Also, the cold water didn't work, nor did the bathroom store stay shut. It was the WORST hotel I have ever allowed myself and my family to stay at. I will be contacting the health department along with the better business bureau. Not worth $90 to stay there. As a travel agent I am very embarrassed to write this review. Forewarned is forearmed.
Would love to see them closed down.

Room tip: Can't even rate this hotel as budget or anything. Very low class
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 0407WendyH

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that the bathroom was not properly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience.We look forward to showing you how we have learned from your experience.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We arrived with a reservation about 5:30pm. There were at least 8 in line to check in when we went in. There was a problem with their computer and credit card machine. Only one young lady was working and she was having a terrible time checking in people because of the system failure. She kept her cool even with some very unruly customers. I'm a retired police officer and there were a couple of times I almost told some folks to calm down. She was so incredibly patient with them.
The lady finally got hold of the owner or General manager. She asked him to come help her multiple times but for whatever reason he did not. The lady was almost in tears several times as several people came back in because their room keys didn't work.
We had a supper plan and had to leave at 6:25 even though we were next in line. I wrote her a note on our business card to yell her we'd be back and to "smile".
When we returned a couple of hours later the problems had been fixed but when I asked if her boss ever came to help she just shook her head.
As a business owner I would love to have this lady work for us and I promise we would be there to help if problems happened. I hope she finds a better place to work.
The room was alright, clean and good beds. But this morning ad I sat on the bed putting on my boots, the housekeeping woman just walked in without knocking. That is a good way to get hurt.
I would avoid this motel at all cost...

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rodney H

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.