See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Sadly this place is a dump. There was tp floating in the toilet, mirror was a disgrace. Should have kept driving or stayed in the $35 place. Checked for bedbugs and at least saw no evidence but hubby and I both started itching and scratching.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2018

OLD motel. Metal door frames and vent covers are all rusted. They put one of the new fangled extra room curved shower curtain rods in the bath but didnt install it right so it droops about 3 inches downward which means the curtain won't stay shut which means the shower goes out onto the floor and pools pretty deep which means mold/mildew/rotted bottom of bathroom door and you really don't want to stay there for too long. Night clerk friendly, morning clerk not.

Room Tip: Not rm 105
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Crazy how none of the hotels would honor the coupons from the Welcome Center book. We weren’t going to pay $200 and up to stay in Brunswick, GA. So we grabbed the Econo Lodge as my husband was tired of driving. It’s really unfortunate as it wouldn’t take much to spruce this place up. I mean, you can get a blanket at Costco for $15.00. They have these horrible kaka colored blankets that do nothing for the room and actually make it look much worse than it is. A little paint and spit could do a lot here. I mean cleaning a mirror shouldn’t be a big deal. I will say the room was very quiet even though it was near the road and the mattresses weren’t too bad if you don’t need a firm mattress. We’ll probably skip the breakfast but I think it did what we needed at the time...a place to lay our heads.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I got very sick on a recent trip from Virginia and couldn't drive any further. My daughter booked a room for me at the Econolodge....price was good. Front desk clerk very friendly but the front entrance was very lack luster and uninviting the room was ok, reasonably clean. Not sure if they are undergoing a renovation but nothing was said...paint drips all over the AC unit and bathroom floor, bath plug and faucet dull and corroded, chair in corner filthy, baseboard missing, carpet dirty and old fashioned and furnishings old and falling apart. Room was ok for a cheap no frills place to sleep but severly lacking cleanliness and appearance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

this place / room we stayed is the worst room i have had /stayed the room has odor,the bathtub gloor has crack appeared to be just repaired and so vicible ,bed sheet stain its right on perry lane rd early in the morning traffic - motor vehicle noise is loud i would not recomend this particular hotel,there are other hotel next to it away from main road bestwestern,la quintana hampton inn, court yard marriotte,sleep inn

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank perry986
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Perry986,

We apologize for the problem with your room and the inconvenience to you. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Most sincerely,